Deleted

Addon that announces legendary proc

Hello there,
    as tittle sais, im wondering what addon are you using to track your Fury of destroyer proc? I have my Legendary since Y-day and i realized that i missed it few times, when i was doing some dungeons (im blind i know). Soo thats why im asking if you dont have some nice addon that will announce you when it procs, maybe with some awesome sound .
    Thanks for answers!

Deleted
    there are plenty of addons that can tell you this:

TellMeWhen
    NeedToKnow
    PowerAuras Classic
    ForteExorcist

I personally recommend to use Poweraura's. it can give a sound in combination with a buff timer.

Deleted
    Code:
    Version:4.23; b:0.1529; anim1:4; g:0.1255; buffname:Fury of the Destroyer; x:2; texture:24; alpha:1; mine:true; inVehicle:0; size:0.7; y:-35; ismounted:0; timer.h:1.03; timer.Texture:OCR; timer.enabled:true; timer.cents:false; timer.Relative:CENTER; timer.y:-64; timer.x:-1; timer.UseOwnColor:true
    Use the above import to powerauras and just add a sound if you like. The graphic is pretty clear on proc and it's not going to take your screen up. It's subtle and easy to spot.

Simple, as combat, you'll know its about to proc whenever the boss is either about to die or go into an immune phase.

But seriously I made a power aura to track my stacks and another that pops up with the "level up" sound to indicate my wings popping.

Hah, yep - it's almost guaranteed to proc right at the most useless time.
    I use class timers to track the stacks and SCT to show the proc in big orange letters on my screen.

Deleted
    Power Auras is fantastic. The two auras I use are slightly modified version of two auras someone else posted on the forums here a month orso ago. I'd give credit to the one who made them, but I can't for my life figure out who it was.

Stacks of Shadows of the Destroyer:

Version:4.22; icon:inv_misc_volatileshadow; buffname:Shadows of the Destroyer; x:-403; alpha:1; owntex:true; mine:true; inVehicle:0; size:0.18; y:-384; ismounted:0; timer.h:1.03; timer.Texture:OCR; timer.enabled:true; timer.cents:false; timer.Relative:CENTER; timer.y:-14; timer.x:-2; timer.UseOwnColor:true; stacks.enabled:true; stacks.y:-18; stacks.x:43; stacks.Relative:TOPLEFT; stacks.UpdatePing:true; stacks.h:0.75; stacks.Texture:WhiteRabbit

Fury of the Destroyer proc:

Version:4.22; b:0.1529; anim1:4; g:0.1255; icon:Spell_Shadow_Shadowfury; buffname:Fury of the Destroyer; x:20; texture:24; alpha:1; mine:true; inVehicle:0; size:1.31; y:-236; ismounted:0; timer.h:1.03; timer.Texture:OCR; timer.enabled:true; timer.cents:false; timer.Relative:CENTER; timer.y:-64; timer.x:-1; timer.UseOwnColor:true

You might want to move and scale them a bit. They are custom-fit for my UI and screen resolution.

Deleted
    I would like to recommend Weakauras, it is the PowerAuras concept written into a newer addon, with better memory management and easier setup.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovan View Post
    The two auras I use are slightly modified version of two auras someone else posted on the forums here a month orso ago. I'd give credit to the one who made them, but I can't for my life figure out who it was.
    Spitting image of the ones i posted about a month ago here. It could however be a massive coincidence that we use the same ones ;p

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Loktarok View Post
    Spitting image of the ones i posted about a month ago here. It could however be a massive coincidence that we use the same ones ;p
    Heh, not a coincidence at all. I got those two auras from that topic.
    Well there you go, credits to Loktarok for making those two auras I posted. Again made some slight modifications, but he is the one who made them.

I'm going to get my legendary dags in 2 weeks as was curious about the stacking buff and proc.

I track the stacking agi buff (T2 daggers atm) with power auras, but with the Legendary - the proc can occur at 30 stacks or more.

When the "proc" occurs, does it immediately eat up the stacking agi buff? And when does the agi buff reset and stack again, as soon as the proc starts or finishes?

Hope this makes sense... I'm really just asking, "can I have both of my power auras for the agi stack and proc on top of each other in the same place on my screen, or will overlapping of the two occur" ?

Thanks!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RemJay24 View Post
    I'm going to get my legendary dags in 2 weeks as was curious about the stacking buff and proc.

I track the stacking agi buff (T2 daggers atm) with power auras, but with the Legendary - the proc can occur at 30 stacks or more.

When the "proc" occurs, does it immediately eat up the stacking agi buff? And when does the agi buff reset and stack again, as soon as the proc starts or finishes?

Hope this makes sense... I'm really just asking, "can I have both of my power auras for the agi stack and proc on top of each other in the same place on my screen, or will overlapping of the two occur" ?

Thanks!
    It wont reset your stacks as Fury of the Destroyer procs, but when it ends it will.
    And thank you all for your infos Already made my power auras work, trully amazing addon as you get how it works

Getting my legendary tomorrow, but looking at the proc tooltip you can figure out when to spam finishers just by looking at your combo points, no?

Classtimer can also be used to see the stacks and proc time

Power auras is by far the best way to track and announce the Fury buff. I've got a sound indication as well so even when there's a lot going on you can register the proc.
    And yes the proc always happens just when you don't want it i.e. frost/lightning phases on Hagara or during shadow dance as sub. They should just change the proc to be selectable once you get above x30 stacks. That way you can either fire it off at x31 or rack it all the way to x50.

Quote Originally Posted by Veresa View Post
    It wont reset your stacks as Fury of the Destroyer procs, but when it ends it will.
    Just what I wanted to know, thanks!

Looks like I'll need another place to put my "proc" power aura icon.

I have a custom bar on RoguePowerBars and a Powa Aura.

RealUI does this and more, honestly rate it as the best DPS UI out there right now.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Does anyone know if its possible to add the proc to QuickRogueInfo?