Entertaining vdeo game related videos? Youtube etc.

What are some interesting/entertaining and fun videos or people I can find on youtube or something similar that is gaming related?

I use to watch that "James Nintendo Nerd" guy a lot but he has been working on a movie now so he hasn't done much gaming related. That guy gives me so many nostalgia shots it's amazing. Do you guys know others?

I am looking for all types of people, people like james nintendo nerd who do past games...and also people who perhaps do n64 etc.

http: //www[DOT]youtube[DOT]com/user/Gamers1432?feature=mhsn there ya go!

Let's Plays is what I'd suggest. Chuggaaconroy has done loads of Nintendo Let's Plays and is working on Majora's Mask right now. NintendoCaprisun has also built up a huge following doing old school games like that from basically every generation. They also have a collab thing going on with ProtonJon (another Let's Player, mostly romhacks, but a few old school NES games too. Stopped updating, pretty much :/), called TheRunAwayGuys, which is awesomely hilarious.

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well, you can check out TotalBiscuit, OMFGcata and WoWcrendor at least. TotalBiscuit mostly does first-impressions of indie games and that sort of thing, while Jesse (OMFGcata) and WoWcrendor mostly do playthroughs with commentary. Jesse has done The Witcher 2 and is doing Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Skyrim, and Lord of the Rings: War in the North (with WoWcrendor and WowAcai). WoWcrendor is doing Skyrim, poorly rated (where he basically plays bad video games and explains why they're bad) and a weekly WoW video.

Hope it helps.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.