Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    so going to love dualwielding souldrinkers!

Quote Originally Posted by ohmygosh View Post
    Your sarcasm detector seems to be broken
    Who knows, people could truly be that ignorant..

Quote Originally Posted by ohmygosh View Post
    Your sarcasm detector seems to be broken
    That + it's not sure it will be just as easy on live.... Yeh i know, getting close to "release" but it could still be pushed up to a harder lvl before that, right?

yay intresting weapons like back in icc. insted off just stat sticks.
    Last edited by Beos; 2011-11-17 at 07:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Roguezor View Post
    That + it's not sure it will be just as easy on live.... Yeh i know, getting close to "release" but it could still be pushed up to a harder lvl before that, right?
    You do have a point, they could buff it..
    At the moment its an absolute joke, 80% of the groups are premades who have never raided before, I saw a resto druid reforging expertise the other day, yet the encounters are taking faceroll to a new level, the amount of mechanics that are removed make the encounters beyond 'Tuned for new raiders' and more aimed at 'Tuned for severely brain damaged individuals'

Personally I hope they do buff it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    I disagree with this. Care bear raids should not be getting sweet vanity items. Those are reserved for the real raiders in the game, the ones who actually accomplish something great like killing stuff on heroic mode.
    Yeah yeah ..of course the Real Raider had to come up. Casuals are bad, only H raiders should get the good stuff. Why do you think Blizz came out with raid finder? So millions of people could actually see end game content and still have a life.

Deleted
    One spirit cloth drop is simply not good enough. I wont be coming back.

Quote Originally Posted by Borgiest View Post
    Yeah yeah ..of course the Real Raider had to come up. Casuals are bad, only H raiders should get the good stuff. Why do you think Blizz came out with raid finder? So millions of people could actually see end game content and still have a life.
    I'm sorry, I dont want to get into an arguement here, but the LFR is truly and utterly faceroll, Im not saying casuals are bads. There are some seriously good casuals. He has a point where he calls it Care Bear raids, Try it on PTR - it truly is. If you look at my post above, you will see just how easy it is.

All casuals aren't bad, LFR is too easy, please don't try and defend that.

Not sure how I feel about the stacking dodge/str/agi/int/spirit trinkets. Also is this list missing stuff because I'm not seeing a tanking 1h from anything other than the last boss. Seems like all the other roll/specs get a weapon from the earlier bosses and one from the last boss.

Quote Originally Posted by tuesday the paladin View Post
    Not sure how I feel about the stacking dodge/str/agi/int/spirit trinkets. Also is this list missing stuff because I'm not seeing a tanking 1h from anything other than the last boss. Seems like all the other roll/specs get a weapon from the earlier bosses and one from the last boss.
    That is the only tanking 1h. Unless you reforge the one from Morchok

Quote Originally Posted by Mendoman View Post
    I'm sorry, I dont want to get into an arguement here, but the LFR is truly and utterly faceroll, Im not saying casuals are bads. There are some seriously good casuals. He has a point where he calls it Care Bear raids, Try it on PTR - it truly is. If you look at my post above, you will see just how easy it is.

All casuals aren't bad, LFR is too easy, please don't try and defend that.
    Its not too easy. I wouldn't mind if it were even easier. Like....seriously...do you honestly think it should be harder? What kind of "genius" wants to queue up for several hours of instructing a bunch of clueless people with no listening skills or synergy to cooperate? Make it brainless and FAST. Screw difficulty when it comes to LFR. It was designed so people can see the content. So it doesn't go to waste.
    Last edited by Bombkirby; 2011-11-17 at 08:11 AM.

Deleted
    so there is just a spirit/haste neck? what about other necklages? and where are the cloaks?^^

Quote Originally Posted by Bombkirby View Post
    Its not too easy. I wouldn't mind if it were even easier. Like....seriously...do you honestly think it should be harder?
    Have you even tried it? Seriously?
    You can literally tank Zon'ozz, ignore the orb and burn the boss.
    Morchok's crystals hit for about 20% of your hp, with yellow beam, and his stomp is rediculously underpowered. His corruption AOE will kill you after 12 stacks.. TWELVE.
    Yorsahj needs 8-9 people to kill the correct ooze, and the only one that actually does anything is Purple/Blue
    Hagaras Ice phase.. you can kill the crystals before the walls even spawn..
    Ultraxion.. holy god.. you don't need to hit heroic will for HoT... the dps required is utterly poor
    Blackhorn.. Tuned fine.
    Spine.. Dont kill more than 1 corruption per plate = Lootchest.
    Madness.. Tuned Fine, if not a little too low hp on everything.

---------- Post added 2011-11-17 at 09:14 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Tomson1234 View Post
    so there is just a spirit/haste neck? what about other necklages? and where are the cloaks?^^
    Valor points my friend!

The final patch of the expansion is getting closer and closer
    You sure Blizz won't ninja in another patch to entertain bored people while they wait for MoP. You know what I'm talking about... Sunwell for BC, Ruby Sanctum for Wrath.

Quote Originally Posted by Somebody View Post
    You sure Blizz won't ninja in another patch to entertain bored people while they wait for MoP. You know what I'm talking about... Sunwell for BC, Ruby Sanctum for Wrath.
    There is another patch. 4.4 has an 'event' to lead into 5.0 - That's all I know about it, though.

Edit: Pretty sure its the burning of Theramore

Deleted
    do you get reputation for killing mobs/bosses in dragonsoul? is there a new fraction like there were in fl icc hyjal and so on?

Quote Originally Posted by Tomson1234 View Post
    do you get reputation for killing mobs/bosses in dragonsoul? is there a new fraction like there were in fl icc hyjal and so on?
    No, but like firelands, there are BOEs from trash.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    I disagree with this. Care bear raids should not be getting sweet vanity items. Those are reserved for the real raiders in the game, the ones who actually accomplish something great like killing stuff on heroic mode.
    Calm yourself, Mr. Hardcore, before you pop a vessel.

This.

No, I don't expect a mount in LFR but no everyone has the time to be a HARDCORE *insert manly grunt here* raider. Maybe a .1% drop rate wouldn't hurt.
    Last edited by Zephsace; 2011-11-17 at 08:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephsace View Post
    Calm yourself, Mr. Hardcore, before you pop a vessel.
    I refer you to the fact that LFR is much too easy, which I have mentioned in a few posts on this page. I disagree with his elitist attitude, though. Adding to the extensive list of people giving us Hcore raiders a bad name.

What a crap loot, 3 str trinkets and only 1 agi one...

Who is doing the loot at bliz because he sure fucked up there.