Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bûshnak View Post
    One cloth item with spirit, can't be the final list, can it ?
    Valor rewards brosef

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by patcherke View Post
    There are 2 pairs of boots, but one is for combat spec mainly, while the other is suited better for assasination spec.
    I'm quite positive that both specs will opt to use the 416 boots from Deathwing which I assume you meant for combat and the 410 boots from Yor'sahj for assassination. All in all the 416 boots from Deathwing are better for both specs, as assassination you just reforge hit/mastery from expertise depending on your current hit. The only way I see the 410 boots pushing past Deathwings boots for assassination is if we are really, and I mean REALLY struggling to reach the spell hit cap without them.

Some of the trinkets are marked wrong. One of the ones marked as physical DPS is actually an INT trinket. There's a few others flipped around. Will of the Unbinding in the normal list is the one I noticed.

Deleted
    hmm propably panicing too soon, but am i the only one that sees t13 tokens on LFR and normal modes being the same?

Deleted
    WTB a 3.8 speed 2hander That aside, list looks pretty good.

Deleted
    strenght trinket spec: healerdidn't know healers needed strenght

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    agi trinket with onProc damage, a must-have item to get before MoP leveling even if it's actual DPS will probably be quite bad compared with haste the other 2

Quote Originally Posted by Zmago View Post
    hmm propably panicing too soon, but am i the only one that sees t13 tokens on LFR and normal modes being the same?
    It's either a mistake in the post or a tooltip error, but there are separate sets for LFR and Normal mode Tier gear and tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Zmago View Post

They're different. It's an error on this list - on the PTR itself, there are three different levels of token (LFR, NM, HM) and Tier.

And that's also why, even as reliable as MMO-C usually is, it's *ALWAYS* 'too soon' to 'panic' if you've only read about something on the front page here but haven't actually looked at the source on your own.

Hoping someone on the PTR sees and responds to this, I haven't done any PTR stuff myself. Are there any trash mob drops in Dragon Soul?

Is it me, or there are 2 symbols from SWTOR on drums of this fanart ? xD

Gem slot colours are rather nice on the new raid drops. :-) Almost perfect by spec/class.

Quote Originally Posted by bûshnak View Post
    One cloth item with spirit, can't be the final list, can it ?
    Why not? I'm no healer, but correct me if I'm wrong, you only need around ~1200 spirit for optimum regen?

Most of the tier items will probably have spirit on it, and due to the huge item budget, you'll most likely get spirit "soft-capped" from those. Then the rest... reforge.

i sont like the healing trinkets

seems i wont be tossing tusami this xpac

and yes i realize 1 of them is incorrect i also dont like trinkets that heal for X - Y
    Last edited by thunderdragon2; 2011-11-17 at 10:02 AM.

No non-spirit off-hand for mages and locks? whuuuuuut?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Velfar View Post
    No guns I CRY
    Just transmog the bow/xbow to a gun... done

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    I disagree with this. Care bear raids should not be getting sweet vanity items. Those are reserved for the real raiders in the game, the ones who actually accomplish something great like killing stuff on heroic mode.
    I kinda disagree with this.

Raider's get the prestige that comes with downing hard content, they get their titles, they get their heroic gear which is by far the best gear ingame,They get to see the content faster than most others, and they get to do it with a bunch of likeminded people. Not to mention the meta mounts which can only be obtained from doing the achievements in the normal of heroic mode.

So why not let LFR have a chance at a dropped mount?

I still think mount's should be an item that is purely fun, not prestige.

Still it's not a huge issue, I just hate those that like lording it over others

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tekloth View Post
    I'm quite positive that both specs will opt to use the 416 boots from Deathwing which I assume you meant for combat and the 410 boots from Yor'sahj for assassination. All in all the 416 boots from Deathwing are better for both specs, as assassination you just reforge hit/mastery from expertise depending on your current hit. The only way I see the 410 boots pushing past Deathwings boots for assassination is if we are really, and I mean REALLY struggling to reach the spell hit cap without them.
    you have a point there, the higher ilvl one is the one with expertise and is hence better suited (statwise) for a combat spec, while the lower ilvl one has hit, which is more important for assasination specs.
    That is what I was referring to basically.
    But the fact that one is of higher ilvl, and it has 23 agi more (for the hc version), can easily lead to it being BiS for assasination specs as well. I guess simcrafting and/or shadowcraft will tell

I been wondering something. If this is indeed the last patch of the expansion. What is Blizzard going to do until the next expansion? since they barely just announed pandaria its more than likely about 8-12 months away and then you got to ask yourself...will this patch last 8-12 months? Nothing new between now and then?