Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

New legendary skin for Vladimir

Okay, Vladimir is going to get a legendary skin. You can find his teaser here. In the url of the teaser it clearly states legendary skin.

His splash art.
    His ingame skin. Might be something wrong with his cape though. It is not sure if this is the official or final skin.
    His new voice sounds.

It's called Blood Lord Vladimir, but this has not been confirmed.

Edit: The trailer for Blood Lord Vladimir has just come out. You can find it here.
    Last edited by Ravasha; 2011-11-19 at 05:51 PM.

Too bad vlad blows lol. Anyone else feel he's really under-powered outside of the lane phase?

I am The Horde - Play Free Online Games

Quote Originally Posted by SeaKitten View Post
    those two ads for wow.. the one with the ugly dumb Gnome and Goblin dancing really stupid like.. it made my rage so hard i personally now will never play this game EVER again yes because of those two stupid ads i will never play this game.

Deleted
    UP or not his skills look the exact same as his none legendary skins so what a waste ...

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    "Go ahead, be negative...you'll be just my type". Oh riot, you and your puns.

Skin looks great, used to love playing Vlad before he was nerfed to the ground.

ah well another good skin for a character rarely used.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trispec View Post
    Too bad vlad blows lol. Anyone else feel he's really under-powered outside of the lane phase?
    I'm used to playing Tryndamere and finishing games with 0-5 deaths, 20-30 kills and when I tried Vladimir, I ended up with 10 deaths, 2 kills or something:P It's not that I can't play him, he was fine during lane phase, pretty good even but later he became a puncing bag with massive HP but doing close to no damage even though I focused on AP.

I think Vladimir is very powerfull... load up tides of blood and do transfusion in between and you're a god. I think hemoplague if a lil weak but sanguine pool makes up for that. yeah it costs 20% of health but it makes u untarg for like a eternity.

i am serious.

tides of blood is insane on 4 stacks its just that most people dont know how to prestack it before battle.

solo, duo, mid u can do anything with vlad just have to use his tide of blood good.
    Last edited by Supermantra; 2011-11-18 at 11:12 AM.

Doesn't change the fact that there are like 10+ AP champions that all do what Vlad do but much, much better.

10+ Year Old Account
    shitty skin for a legendary, looks like a 520. You sure it's going to be legendary? Seems completely ridicilous. Almost nothing is changed (didn't listen to te voice though so can't comment that, but the spells is still the same"

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtremerr View Post
    UP or not his skills look the exact same as his none legendary skins so what a waste ...
    They might change that. The skin is not yet done nor are the looks of his skills.

Deleted
    Vlad is probably my favourite mage by far. Really enjoyable to play, not as easy as people claim him to be, can be a real terror in some line ups/match ups (tip: double mage combo vlad top and annie bot, real aoe). As of this skin, I dont really like it. Will stick to my Vandal Vlad.

Seems inspired by the Legacy of Kain series. Too bad Vlad is pretty bad at the moment. (for all you vlad lovers out there , I'm not saying hes worthless , just not very good)

EDIT:
    Well Demonblade Trindamere didn't have any animation changes except when he has rage.
    And Lion Dance Kog'Maw had his ultimate and auto-attack changed , but hes voice is still the same.

Can't say about the others since i don't have them and you don't see that many legendary skins these days , but the point I'm trying to proove is that , if they change his voice acting , they probably won't change the skill animations.
    Last edited by hellgrazer; 2011-11-18 at 12:49 PM.

Deleted
    I'm just hoping this new skin will come with a nice buff or rework (which is less likely)

Deleted
    Why people think Vlad sucks? D:
    He is a decent AP carry that has good teamfight potential.

And yes, his laning sucks against anyone who harasses more than oom Talon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Duh. Vampires suck blood!

Anyway, besides the poor pun, pretty much every AD carry will do a better job than Vlad.

Quote Originally Posted by Trispec View Post

Wrong my young one, the force is now strong within vlad the new masteries have given him great power beyond what we all expected.

Deleted
    Besides all concerns i bought vlad yesterday, and holy shit, that guy is absolute CRAP. His damage is absolutley non existant, it's not even funny anymore

Its the first time ever i created a ticket for a champion refund, but i really feel i got absolutley nothing for my money upon buying vlad.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thewax View Post
    Besides all concerns i bought vlad yesterday, and holy shit, that guy is absolute CRAP. His damage is absolutley non existant, it's not even funny anymore

Its the first time ever i created a ticket for a champion refund, but i really feel i got absolutley nothing for my money upon buying vlad.
    Keep E at 4 stacks, get CDR, drain for 300 and E for 400 every 2 secs.
    Yup, total crap.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grxlturd View Post
    Keep E at 4 stacks, get CDR, drain for 300 and E for 400 every 2 secs.
    Yup, total crap.
    to be honest thats new to me, i have read a guide before playing but that wasnt mentioned. i was simply just shocked by his insanely low damage output (even on his ulti)

Vladimir? Is it reference to the great russian communist Vladimir Lenin?
    His closes are red.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    So far iv seen 2 Vlads on 2 days. Which is more then what iv seen on 2 months.
    One of them had legendary skin. And well. He didnt do that bad actually. So I think no matter what people say about him being "underpowered". He can still put out some damage and survive a good while.