Healing Trinket for 4.3

From the loot table, I don't see any healing trinket from any of the DS raid bosses being dropped. Is this an oversight? Will Shard of Woe and Jaws of Defeat remain BiS this expansion? I haven't bothered with the new 5mans so I may be mistaken feel free to a call me a noob if I am

Also, Shard of Woe is receiving a 50% nerf (yes even for Holy/Nature spells) in 4.3 so it will no longer be desired.
    Pixl Returned! Holy Priest

Any thoughts on whether or not Will of Unbinding will be at all viable for AA/Atonement Disc Priests? I don't think it'd be *too* unreasonable to get a Smite/Holy Fire off once every 10 seconds and that 990 Int will provide a huge throughput AND regen boost for us. Though, it does look like there are several fights with short, damage-intense phases that might not allow us to waste the cast time to maintain the buff stacks?

Obviously, it's better for DPS casters, but I just wanted to see if I would be a *complete* jerk for taking it from my Mage friend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urti
    No, they (new-gen gamers) are happy. Never happier than when they are crying loudly about the injustices of voluntary forms of entertainment.

10+ Year Old Account
    It should be treated just like necromantic focus (or at least how we handled it) - casters get first priority, then the disc priest, then offspecs.
    Even though I feel it would be easy to get a holy fire/smite off every 10sec there's no way I'd take that thing over a mage/warlock/boomkin/ele/spriest - never (unless one of them beats me in fantasy football, then sure, I'd take it from them.)