Thread: LFG in 4.3

Deleted

LFG in 4.3

I am pretty sure i read somewhere that the LFG 7 random VP runs will be from any hc dungeon? Or am i just seeing things.So we do not have to do a random Zul everytime....but then again a Zul with only killing 3 bosses will not be bad now.
    Also what is the VP per random,does anyone know?

Deleted
    On the PTR there all under hc except for the new 3 and they all award 150 VP idk if this is gonna be the same for live tho

10+ Year Old Account
    I am sure the Zandalar heroics will not be ran that much anymore. There's no reason to do them other than for alts or the mount runs.
    It'll be the new 5 mans where the money lies.. Valor adjustments to 5 mans has not been announced yet

There's two settings available: Hour of Twilight heroics, or All Heroics.

Fairly self explanatory: Hour of Twilight heroics is only the 3 new ones in 4.3, while All heroics is just that: all of them, hour of twilight and troll heroics included.

Either setting gives 150 VP per clear of the heroic which counts towards your weekly cap. This cap is being changed to 1050, so 7 heroics will cap you as it currently does.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kisho View Post
    There's two settings available: Hour of Twilight heroics, or All Heroics.

Fairly self explanatory: Hour of Twilight heroics is only the 3 new ones in 4.3, while All heroics is just that: all of them, hour of twilight and troll heroics included.

Either setting gives 150 VP per clear of the heroic which counts towards your weekly cap. This cap is being changed to 1050, so 7 heroics will cap you as it currently does.
    Thank you,thought this was the best explanation .