Valor Watcher panel

I was thinking ... as a guy that got pretty much alot of char . if i want to buy something

i need to start log to each char to chack how much valor points i have and on which char i have enough to buy it . same for JP.

what about making a panel that will show all of the char and how much JP/Valor they got.. i think its a pretty good idea

Quote Originally Posted by Gethenx View Post
    I was thinking ... as a guy that got pretty much alot of char . if i want to buy something

i need to start log to each char to chack how much valor points i have and on which char i have enough to buy it . same for JP.

what about making a panel that will show all of the char and how much JP/Valor they got.. i think its a pretty good idea
    Try altohlic: http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/altoholic One of the modules should take care of that and if you don't need the rest (like bank/bags, professions etc) you can disable it (even though you should give it a try, it's amazing even if you only have a few alts)
    Last edited by Samin; 2011-11-18 at 08:36 AM.
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

I love altoholic. There's also a titan panel addon called "Titan Panel VP Cap" and i really like it. It tracks your alts and how close they are to the weekly valor cap. The only thing i have problems w/ is that it's hardcoded for a reset time and my server isn't that same time so it clears everything, but after reset, i have 6 days of uptodate knowledge. On the 7th day i rested. :P