Deleted

I have a major problem with my Razer Naga Epic, please help.

Okey, my problem is that the thumb grid buttons wont work proper. I used the whole day when i got it to make it work with my numlock buttons (guessed and try'd out alot of stuff) it worked for a few days and when i started my pc today it reset and now it wont work again Please help, if more information is needed for help please tell, Thanks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SatanzDevil View Post
    Okey, my problem is that the thumb grid buttons wont work proper. I used the whole day when i got it to make it work with my numlock buttons (guessed and try'd out alot of stuff) it worked for a few days and when i started my pc today it reset and now it wont work again Please help, if more information is needed for help please tell, Thanks.

The only thing I can think of is that the dipswitches underneath the grid buttons are faulty causing it to not function properly. If you are still under warranty with your product, get a replacement ASAP.

If this happens to be wrong, try swapping USB ports arround and see if there is any difference. Also, reinstall your drivers just to make sure.

I hope I could give you an insight into what is possibly causing this issue and I hope you get this sorted.