Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Hmm... I remember living in New Jersey and playing Kickball the time with the neighborhood kids. Also, spending $2 per day at the community pool in the summer. And taking a long walk to McDonald's with a friend of mine for lunch everyday.
    “You have died of dysentery” – Oregon Trail

10+ Year Old Account
    1 word that describes my childhood: Pokémon.

Deleted
    I just remember being hit by a car when I was 10 yrs old,

other then that, I don't remember much from my childhood.

Super Nintendo
    Pokemon
    N64
    Old School Nick (Rugrats, Doug, Are you Afraid of the Dark? Legend of the Hidden Temple)
    Whenever I brought in a lunchable for lunch to school, I was the coolest kid in the class.
    Beanie Babies

My first memory fragment is when I got an epidural when I was 3 years old, I was showing signs of meningitis or something. I can still recollect the face of that doctor...

Other than that, I was a staying-inside kid, I never liked it out there. Since my father always had a good computer in the room, it didn't took long before I was spending my spare time on it. According to my parents, my favorite movie of my toddler-years was Ping the Pinguin, but I cannot remember much of that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Living across from a big ass park with a 4 lane road in between me and it.

So LIFE OR DEATH road crossings to go play with friends.

At ~age 6 gawking at my hot 16yr old neighbor who took me to all the cool places local teens hungout when I was WAY to young.

Busting my shit countless times on poorly constructed bike ramps to prove I was cool.

Hating my parents more than anything for moving to the suburbs until I discovered gaming.
    (Having no fucking friends because the suburbs were filled with lunatic christian fanatics)
    Farewell WoW Pandaland
    Intel i5 2.67 OC 3.3ghz | ATI 6950 850mhz OC 920Stable 950 Push 1000Insane

Playing a lot of N64
    Going to friend's houses every single day after school and then staying over all day Saturday
    Watching anything on YTV after 4PM

Deleted
    Me and my friend(with our brothers) killing all the mousers and foot ninjas in the forest path behind my house. There was no nettles there for years to come. They started to grow back 5-10 years later. No other kid in the neighbourhood that took on the mantle(bandana/mask) of a ninja turtle.

Deleted
    Gaming, gaming, gaming.
    Started out with the very old Nintendo and some soccer games on it.
    Went over to p1 to games like driver(1) and stuff and then the games on the pc started. On of my very first games was tomb rider (97 or so).
    Really quickly expanded into the fps scene with friends. From hidden and dangerous to halo(1) to cod1/2/4 then inbetween some wow+gw2....

Miss the old times ^^
    Nothing to worry about but gaming.

Watching this happen from my back yard.

Orks, Space Marines, Rift (<---- Links for pics BTW)

I'm w/ the person who said video games Specifically, lots of Final Fantasy. Wish the game had stayed as good as I remember...

Deleted
    Eating marathon bars, watching Thundercats an Dangermouse on tv an playing my zx81 cause my parents wouldnt buy me commodore 64.

I would watch pokemon with my brother and all our friends on the pullout couch, and also vividly remember a car having to slow down to 1 mph while it couldn't move around me on my tricycle on our narrow street. Like a boss. Got hit in the face with a baseball bat, got it removed and would have put "David after Dentist" to shame. I apparently said, "So does this mean I can fly now?".

Also getting traumatized by the riptide at the beach in New Jersey. "DADDY DADDY OCEAN WANTS TO EAT ME." Also becoming a pokemon master.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pokemon, gameboy, and actually going outside to hang out... no one wants to do that anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    Saturday morning cartoons more than anything but pretty much that and video games (happiest days of my life)
    "Didn't we have some fun...though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'No way' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'......that was great"