Page 28 of 42 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Samin View Post
    Am I the only one who gets a headache reading all the "I agree with everything he wrote" posts? I mean it's a damn long list of very specific things he dislikes...you agree with ALL of it? Really? That has to be some kind of shining... hurts my brain trying to imagine how so many people can just be so much alike. (Yeah I'm an optimist, I assume people are not just saying this to flame against blizzard...that's probably my problem)
    And those are also the same people calling us that agree with Blizzard in a lot of areas (not all), stupid and mislead fanbois :3.

---------- Post added 2011-11-19 at 02:57 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by bcbully View Post
    I really think OP's point did not need my input at all.
    Well I wasn't referring to the OP post, merely the trolling part and the irony.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    And gearing up, writing applications, learning your class and actually raiding etc etc, doesn't? Hell...I spent all that time in attunement-free ICC without being ready...

Attunements = fun for some, but in no way mandatory for driven raiders.
    Attunements are fun on paper. And as with all things that are fun on paper, when it was left on paper for a while you tend to forget WHY it was left on paper for so long and start to think "hey you know what we should try again? I don't even know why we stopped using this! It will be totally awesome, man we were so stupid to not think of that right away, it's so simple and awesome."

Working in software development I have to deal with this problem all the time ._. (we'll never learn)
    Last edited by Samin; 2011-11-19 at 02:02 AM.
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

Quote Originally Posted by Zell
    - Ghostcrawler releases a blog entitled “Wow, dungeons are hard!” extolling the virtues of trying to improve – then nerfs dungeons into the ground after the most massive qq fest since Real ID.
    Haha I added upon OP's original thought

I only see yet another opinionated thread, with more fancy words than usual.
    That's not to say I don't agree with SOME of the points, but presenting this as an ultimate truth is just bad.

Zell's points are opinions, the people thinking he's right, AGREES with him...doesn't make him 100% correct, doesn't mean there's not millions of people that would not want his WoW of choice back.
    people like you that don't agree with him don't make him incorrect. you can't claim that your opinion is weighted higher.
    you can't say making any of these changes would make the game better any more than you can say they would make the game worse.

you can say that millions of people play wow, you can say that instead of constantly growing like in the past wow lost a couple million subscribers.
    you can't say that millions want or need anything without asking millions, i am one of those millions and you do not speak for me, zell does not speak for me either.

when people make threads about what is great in wow, it's somehow considered useful/constructive.
    when people make threads about what isn't great it apparently needs to be suppressed and it's immediately branded QQ.
    why the difference?
    why does everybody have to love everything in wow to get accepted in this community?

Quote Originally Posted by ambident View Post
    people like you that don't agree with him don't make him incorrect. you can't claim that your opinion is weighted higher.
    you can't say making any of these changes would make the game better anymore than you can say they would make the game worse.

you can say that millions of people play wow, you can say that instead of constantly growing like in the past wow lost a couple million subscribers.
    you can't say that millions want or need anything without asking millions, i am one of those millions and you do not speak for me, zell does not speak for me either.

when people make threads about what is great in wow, it's somehow considered useful/constructive.
    when people make threads about what isn't great it apparently needs to be suppressed and it's immediately branded QQ.
    why the difference?
    why does everybody have to love everything in wow to get accepted in this community?
    you dont but insulting anyone who doesnt agree wwith is not something that will make you loved and presenting your opinons as facts is bad
    Last edited by micho; 2011-11-19 at 02:10 AM.
    This is a game, and yet a "a whole bunch" of people treat it with a seriousness that would befit solving the world hunger or saving the planet.

Why does this thread still exist?

Quote Originally Posted by Creotor View Post
    I only see yet another opinionated thread, with more fancy words than usual.
    That's not to say I don't agree with SOME of the points, but presenting this as an ultimate truth is just bad.
    It's pretty damn close to an ultimate truth for a lot of people. In one neat little package he told Blizzard what a whole bunch of people have been saying for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by ambident View Post
    you can't say making any of these changes would make the game better anymore than you can say they would make the game worse.

why the difference?
    That was a pretty wasted rant, since I've never said any of that. Constructive feedback = I'm all for it, but it's still just opinions and often biased, just like when people love the game.

People don't have to love everything with WoW, but as we've all seen, a lot of people don't like ANYTHING and still remain on forums to slander and down everything they can. I'm not at all impressed with Zell, his writing or agreeing with everything he writes...but still, he's not the common flamer/troll hating on the game. People have the right to agree 100%, I have the right to question that. Nothing more or less.

And it's common sense that the MAJORITY of people on this forum, enjoy and stand behind this game. So it's also natural that the people posting negative opinions (again, not facts) will see more resistance than those posting positively.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2011-11-19 at 02:14 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bloody Bamboo Forrest of Eternal Nightmares
    People leave all the time I just don't honestly see why he's any different. I mean it was well written I suppose, but that still doesn't take away from the fact that it's just another I quit thread. When Blizzard starts caring about the individual player instead of a bunch of charts and numbers then we'll see people returning.

Quote Originally Posted by bcbully View Post
    It's pretty damn close to an ultimate truth for a lot of people. In one neat little package he told Blizzard what a whole bunch of people have been saying for a while.
    But still, not all. This is a game, and yet a "a whole bunch" of people treat it with a seriousness that would befit solving the world hunger or saving the planet. And I can guarantee that if they changed it all back to his preferences tomorrow, they'd lose a lot of those 10.3 million people still playing due to the fact that the game would then be bad in their eyes.

But still, not all. This is a game, and yet a "a whole bunch" of people treat it with a seriousness that would befit solving the world hunger or saving the planet. And I can guarantee that if they changed it all back to his preferences tomorrow, they'd lose a lot of those 10.3 million people still playing due to the fact that the game would then be bad in their eyes.
    can i use this as sig ?
    This is a game, and yet a "a whole bunch" of people treat it with a seriousness that would befit solving the world hunger or saving the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by micho View Post
    can i use this as sig ?
    Of course you can if you want to

Quote Originally Posted by Krid View Post
    Why does this thread still exist?
    Because this is a quality thread.
    Hi

Yep the train has left the station for OP and a lot of other people. Blizzard can't got back now. They blew it in the 4th quarter. They jumped the shark. Past the point of no return.

That's what I have been feeling the last few months. Feeling like you win, I'll move on.

10+ Year Old Account
    I read the whole thing, it still just boils down to one word "opinion." He has a right to his own opinion about the game and the direction it is going and the enjoyment he gets out of it. Obviously there are those of us that also have been playing as long as him or longer and still enjoy the game. It doesn't make his opinion or our opinion any less valid. In the end that's all it is, an "opinion."

guarantee huh?

it's fairly obvious that he cant speak for anybody but himself, but you can speak for the majority of the player-base.
    Last edited by ambident; 2011-11-19 at 02:34 AM.

The very same reasons why I cancelled my subscription too. WoW simply isn't as fun as it used to be for me, at least.

"This is boring! Nothing to do!" /sleep

Introducing the LFM generation! Patience and manners not included!

Deleted
    At first he looked sincere,but if you take a good look he's whining,exaggerating and using subjective/personal point of views as facts...
    And it's even more sad to see people jump on the bandwagon,as always most of the WoW playerbase can get easily impressed by ''I'm cool and I'm hatin on WoW''-attitudes.

Quote Originally Posted by ZRebellion View Post
    At first he looked sincere,but if you take a good look he's whining,exaggerating and using subjective/personal point of views as facts...
    And it's even more sad to see people jump on the bandwagon,as always most of the WoW playerbase can get easily impressed by ''I'm cool and I'm hatin on WoW''-attitudes.
    Check my history. More like uniting under a kick ass post.