Quote Originally Posted by 001 View Post
    do they sell or ship outside of usa.
    Yes
    Quote Originally Posted by 001 View Post
    do you think its gonna be on sell after black friday
    No
    10characters

15+ Year Old Account
    Depends where you live yourself or want it shipped.
    "Only Jack can zip up."
    The word you want to use is "have" not "of".
    You may have alot of stuff in your country, but we got Lolland.

Think twice though, Alienware is not the best quality/price you can get.

Overpriced like mad. Better off building your own. Wouldn't waste my hard earned money with them.

10+ Year Old Account

* User was infracted for posting meme-images.
    Last edited by mmoc7c6c75675f; 2011-11-18 at 04:45 PM.

Even an iMac is a better deal then a alienware :S

As always with this kind of subject, keep it constructive. Just spewing bile over a certain brand, no matter what it is, is not allowed.
    Keep it clean.

Quote Originally Posted by Majesticii View Post
    * User was infracted for posting meme-images.
    Cmon, that was pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    There’s even been a John Oliver segment on it.

Deleted
    do they sell or ship outside of usa.
    yes ofcourse mate, but check where they ship to specifically so there isn't any upsets when you go to place an order.
    Last edited by BicycleMafioso; 2011-11-18 at 04:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 0ptimo View Post
    Cmon, that was pretty good.
    Memeimages are not allowed. If you've got beef about the moderation, rules and whatnot, I suggest you taking it up with the admins or the feedback and suggestionforums. Discussion about moderation is not for the normal boards.

Deleted
    Alienware was brought out by Dell so they ship just about everywere you can imagine.

I owned an Alienware desktop for a few years. Was it a great computer? Sure. But as the novelty of having a cool-spaceship-computer wore off I realized that half of the cost was in a pretty case, and I could have gotten the same basic machine much cheaper. I suggest that if the money doesn't matter to you, get what makes you happy, but if you want a good rig for the cheapest price, you will not find it at Alienware. There are several good guides on the internet these days to help you build your own, as well as many custom PC shops that can make you a great computer at a much more reasonable cost.

Deleted
    I have an Alienware Desktop PC, and its fantastic.

Granted I paid quite alot and I could have got it cheaper by building it myself, with money (spent on the computer, not money in general, I aint rich ) not being an issue, I went for it. And to be honest, im glad I did, never had any problems with it, it looks exactly how I want it to and I have a fantastic warrenty

I'm not going to advise against it. Why? You can't tell people what to buy like they're some sort of child (Unless they actually are a child...then wtf is a child doing unloading thousands of dollars on a gaming pc LOL?)

Give them some friendly advice about it and move on....let them learn for themselves....sometimes you just gotta let someone make the wrong decision in order for them to REALLY understand.

At the end of the day...can you say you've never spent a bit too much on something that wasn't really worth it? I am sure everyone has done it at least once in their life.

(note: I've never bought a alienware...luckily by the time I earned my own money to buy my own stuff I was around PC's long enough to realise what PC parts are really worth...you might notice a lot of alienware users are the type of people who want it "NOW!" and they don't really care for specifics...in their minds as-long as it costs a lot it HAS to be good....)
    Last edited by Mouni; 2011-11-18 at 04:26 PM.

If you paid me half of what you will pay for Alienware, I can make build twice the computer.

Quote Originally Posted by Synthaxx View Post
    Prebuilt systems from Acer, Asus, and such are good enough for 90% of the population, but the other 10% who want a proper gaming PC don't have such a luxury (numbers are completely random and just to illustrate the point).
    With exceptions.
    The ASUS ROG CG 8565 comes with an i7-2600K, Z68, 16GiB DDR3, GTX590, Xonar DX, 2TB 7200RPM, 2x 80GB Intel SSDs in RAID0.

Pretty decent for an OEM, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by tetrisGOAT View Post
    With exceptions.
    The ASUS ROG CG 8565 comes with an i7-2600K, Z68, 16GiB DDR3, GTX590, Xonar DX, 2TB 7200RPM, 2x 80GB Intel SSDs in RAID0.

Pretty decent for an OEM, imo.
    And how much is the pricetag on that?

edit found it: $3584 USD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tankerbellx View Post
    If you paid me half of what you will pay for Alienware, I can make build twice the computer.
    Fact.

The only thing i'd buy from alien is a case... too bad they don't sell those empty...

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I wish I could get a Alienware case, those look awesome. But I would never buy an alienware desktop, would rather build my own. For laptop; Hell yeah I want one!

They ship to about every country, since they are owned by Dell.

No idea what Black Friday is, so can't comment on that part.