Thread: How much money

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

How much money

Will you be willing to sacrifice for an item? Im thinking, like 20 euro at max. Maybe 50 euro for a item that is just as cool as that super duper rare tiger spectral mount in Wow..

With 50 euros here where i live i get a nice massage and a BJ,but is your choice how to spend your money.

Quote Originally Posted by pantsone View Post
    With 50 euros here where i live i get a nice massage and a BJ,but is your choice how to spend your money.
    Not everyone have to pay for it you know...

hahaa 50 euro is like 350DDK i believe so its not that much

and this

OHHH Snap, you totally wrecked the thread starter!

OT:I'd never spend rl money for game items and such, that's just dumb ,lazy. Buying items with rl money wrecks the game. It doesn't even matter that it's legal.

Well the reason I made this topic was so I could see how much money I could put on items for AH, and how much other people would be willing to spend for them. Playing Video games and earn money at the same time is like a dream come true to me

I don't think anyone can tell u this until the game goes live and u can actually see the real money auction house. Also i think it's a matter of how much are u willing to spend in order to get u started in actually making money.Beta tests and such will never be as accurate as the real deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Knutto View Post

Oh yes i bet you a video gamer have chances of that with a girl looking like a photo model,yes sir i think you can do that )

Quote Originally Posted by Knutto View Post
    everyone pays for it if its a girlfriend or not
    STAR-J4R9-YYK4 use this for 5000 credits in star citizen

Deleted
    Woah, I wouldn't even spend $1. Not because I don't have it, in fact I waste a lot of money on games, but I just find I enjoy the game more if I've earnt it myself... I don't know how to word it exactly, but once I start buying gear with stats on it, I feel like I've made it too easy if that makes sense? That's for gear... I will (and have) spent money on vanity items like mounts/pets that you simply can not get in any way in game... but gear that you could technically farm yourself I just wouldn't buy.

30-50euro... I just can't see anyone paying that though. I can see people paying 5 for something awesome but I just can't see 10+ although I could be wrong, maybe I just can't see it cos I wouldn't do it myself. I won't complain if things sell for that much, I have nothing against selling gear I just won't buy it myself.

Money? None.

Gold? Whatever feels worth.

500$ maximum
    Beta Club

None.

I might be wrong but I don't think any casual gamer will be able to make money with the RMAH. I mean more than you actually spend for playing.

Like $10 if its coming out of my pocket. If I manage to stockpile something like $30 in my account from items that I sell in the game though, wont have any problems spending all of that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Would not spend any actual money on an item. But if I sell anything with my free bids I will use that digital money to buy items.

Deleted
    That's funny, especially considering you quite recently implied you're this person :
    Ontopic :
    I'm not going spend any money, I'll gather money on my account from selling stuff and then spend it on items I can't craft/find them myself.

15+ Year Old Account
    Oh yes i bet you a video gamer have chances of that with a girl looking like a photo model,yes sir i think you can do that )
    The hooker in question was 50EUR, not 2000.
    A gamer has pretty nice chances getting a 50EUR hooker.

But ontopic, i will most likely spend a tiny amount in order to get money so i can post items on the AH.
    Your greed, your foolishness has brought you to this end.

- Prince Malchezaar

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dahmer View Post
    That's funny, especially considering you quite recently implied you're this person :

http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/1648/brit2a.jpg
    Oooohhh, he totally called you out on that one, Pantsone. Burn!

On topic: I'm trying to tell myself that I won't be spending IRL cash on items... But I won't know for sure until i see the gold AH, and if it will cost astronomical amounts of gold for an item on there...

Deleted
    Depends what the item was and what it did. As far as in game power goes I wouldn't pay for that, sort of defeats the whole point of me playing. How ever I would pay for better character customization. Blizzard said that we'd be able to customize our characters facial features, body and hair, but from the beta it seems they jacked idea in, obviously wasn't worth their resources lol.