Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Eggowaffles View Post
    https://twitter.com/#!/Rockjaw

"Boarded for next leg to Atlanta. By the time I land you should have a Friday Update... Later folks."

He already stated that the Friday Update would be the "Big Update", he posted this after he posted the Embargo being lifted.

Ergo, Embargo Lift != Big Announcement. It is A Big Announcement, but not THE Big Announcement.
    Legacy System. I have been calling this for some time.

Quote Originally Posted by Sollis View Post
    In that case, DarthHater has the talent calculator available now Finally, some real discussions can happen!

http://db.darthhater.com/talents/jedi_knight/guardian/

And class abilities:

http://db.darthhater.com/abilities/class_abilities/
    Oh Snap!
    What I've been waiting for!

Quote Originally Posted by RevanSparda View Post
    Legacy System. I have been calling this for some time.
    What is that?

Also I forgot how complicated talent trees look when you have no idea what abilities do.

15+ Year Old Account
    It was only an embargo for the fansite summit. Anything you talk about if you're in beta is still against the NDA.

Well, the NDA just got lifted. WAY TO MAKE ME LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT BIOWARE

So, chat away I guess!

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    So where are all you "if only the NDA was lifted so I could talk about this" people hiding? C'mon, out with it =P.

Quote Originally Posted by Elyoric View Post
    So where are all you "if only the NDA was lifted so I could talk about this" people hiding? C'mon, out with it =P.
    When I see on the beta forums, recieve an e-mail from Bioware, or see on the official site that the NDA is lifted, then I will be more that happy to talk about it. I have yet to see any of these, therefore, I have nothing to say other than: There is a beta, and I am in it.

Edit: Went to the official site, found it. This is great, now I can tell my friends how great it is lol

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=630104

Quote Originally Posted by GregZeschuk
    Folks,

As of now, the non disclosure portion of our Game Testing Agreement is officially lifted. While all players must still accept the Game Testing Agreement, from this point on testers may now freely talk about their experiences this past weekend in the game, as well as post screenshots and gameplay videos of their testing experiences. We encourage you to come join us on the official Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Forums to share your experiences!

The Star Wars: The Old Republic community site will have a copy of this message on the forums and it will also appear in the Patcher. Players may not talk about nor reprint posts from our testing forums as they are still fully covered by the confidentiality portions of our Game Testing Agreement. And all players who want to participate in the upcoming Beta Test Weekends still have to accept all terms of the Game Testing Agreement. So, other than that, free feel to talk about and share your experiences in Star Wars: The Old Republic.

My thanks go out to everyone who has beta tested and continues to beta test the game. It has been with your help and feedback that Star Wars: The Old Republic is where it is today. We really appreciate your efforts.

May the Force be with you!

Greg Zeschuk
    VP, Electronic Arts, BioWare Austin, General Manager
    Last edited by Fhaze; 2011-11-18 at 08:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fhaze View Post
    When I see on the beta forums, recieve an e-mail from Bioware, or see on the official site that the NDA is lifted, then I will be more that happy to talk about it. I have yet to see any of these, therefore, I have nothing to say other than: There is a beta, and I am in it.
    <.< Are you hiding under a rock? The NDA release is the big Friday update, it's on the official website.

To Elyoric - I'm answering questions as I see them come up, ask away!

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    You mean this one? http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...9#edit10939389

Bloodsail Admiral Melanieshaman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Folks,

As of now, the non disclosure portion of our Game Testing Agreement is officially lifted. While all players must still accept the Game Testing Agreement, from this point on testers may now freely talk about their experiences this past weekend in the game, as well as post screenshots and gameplay videos of their testing experiences. We encourage you to come join us on the official Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Forums to share your experiences!

The Star Wars: The Old Republic community site will have a copy of this message on the forums and it will also appear in the Patcher. Players may not talk about nor reprint posts from our testing forums as they are still fully covered by the confidentiality portions of our Game Testing Agreement. And all players who want to participate in the upcoming Beta Test Weekends still have to accept all terms of the Game Testing Agreement. So, other than that, free feel to talk about and share your experiences in Star Wars: The Old Republic.

My thanks go out to everyone who has beta tested and continues to beta test the game. It has been with your help and feedback that Star Wars: The Old Republic is where it is today. We really appreciate your efforts.

May the Force be with you!

Greg Zeschuk
    VP, Electronic Arts, BioWare Austin, General Manager

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipse View Post
    Well, the NDA just got lifted. WAY TO MAKE ME LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT BIOWARE

So, chat away I guess!
    Don't forget to remove the sticky at the top of the thread regarding the NDA.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...9#edit10939389

here ya go straight from the DEVs NDA is lifted EXCEPT any threads or posts taht are from the TESTER forums. NO information from tester forums in any way shape or form may be discussed.

ALSO NON-weekend testers MAY NOT discuss their current experiences ONLY the weekend warriors

DAMN you Eloric

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ok ok, enough piling on Fhaze, poor guy =P

Quote Originally Posted by Sollis View Post
    To Elyoric - I'm answering questions as I see them come up, ask away!
    Thanks! Trying to target them in an appropriate thread so there's at least some continuity of information.

Quote Originally Posted by Elyoric View Post
    Ok ok, enough piling on Fhaze, poor guy =P
    It's all good, I can take it lol. I kind of expected this news to be right on the main site, not in one of the forums (though I still expected to see it there too). However, some of the wording mkes me wonder how much I can say. It says from "this past weekend", so, am I able to talk about anything before, or after that? However, it also says that the Non-Disclosure part is lifted, which could be taken as freedom to talk about everything, other that posted inside the tester forums.