Thread: The VIP Lounge

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

The VIP Lounge

THe VIP lounge is available to anyone who pre-ordered the CE and DDE and to "normal" players for 1 million credits:

Disclaimer: The CE Vendor is EXCLUSIVE to CE owners
    Last edited by Sargerus; 2011-11-18 at 07:26 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The perfumed* boys he wrapped in chains and threw into the sea. They were unnatural creatures, and the ship smelled better once cleansed of their presence.

*Degenerative Casuals

im kinda disappointed in this.....
    Tell them that the Lich King is dead...and the World of Warcraft...died with him.

10+ Year Old Account
    I knew this was happening.

Access to the lounge only or access to the vender as well?

Access to the lounge is no big deal I would think for CE buyers.

Access to the vender as well might cause some problems.

ok so i went and looked it up its only the lounge the vendor is STILL CE only, so im not as sad as i almost was. though im still not sure we should let the riff raff in for a mere 1million.
    Tell them that the Lich King is dead...and the World of Warcraft...died with him.

Deleted
    From the Beta Forum.
    Hey everyone; we apologize for any confusion over this. The wristband does not grant access to the Collector's Edition Store, for those who wanted more information.

Quote Originally Posted by quras View Post
    Access to the lounge only or access to the vender as well?

Access to the lounge is no big deal I would think for CE buyers.

Access to the vender as well might cause some problems.

lounge only.

So... for 1 million they could stand around this lounge area but not purchase anything the CE-owners can?

SO it's just a place to hang out? Kinda cool i guess

What is the lounge?
    Last edited by Buckwald; 2011-11-19 at 12:14 PM.

Any news on what's being sold in the CE store?

Considering 1mil credits won't be THAT difficult to obtain, I'm glad they made it the lounge only and not the vendor.
    Last edited by Buckwald; 2011-11-19 at 12:14 PM.

this is opening a VERY LARGE can of worms with the CE owners i can tell.

hey for 1MIL creds i can get into the lounge so why not let me get access to the vendor for say 25MIL (non-CE owners)

Quote Originally Posted by Senbo View Post
    ok so i went and looked it up its only the lounge the vendor is STILL CE only, so im not as sad as i almost was. though im still not sure we should let the riff raff in for a mere 1million.
    DDE owners actually get in for free as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    I for one think this is awesome. But they NEED to keep the vendor only accessible to CE's and I dont even have CE. But being able to purchase access to the lounge is great and shouldn't make CE's pissed, but then again what am I saying....

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Unfortunate. I really want to pre-order, but I told my parents that I wanted this for Christmas so I can't really buy it before then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ouch 1mill, well only 600k tgo :P
    -K

Deleted
    At one point they need to open the CE vendor to everyone. How is another question. Maybe as a reward for something stellar ingame, or an upgrade to the account that brings it on par to CE or something. But forever producing new content for a very limited part of the playerbase is stupid.

Also, why the hell would I buy ths thing without having access to the vendor in the first place? I suspect they are thinking about ways to opening it to other players.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jsg388 View Post
    So... for 1 million they could stand around this lounge area but not purchase anything the CE-owners can?
    Considering we had to pay $150 for the CE, they BETTER not be able to hit up our vendors.

I really see no point in allowing 'normal' people into the VIP area. If you can't use the vendors, there's really no point. And if you CAN use the vendors, I'm canceling my CE pre-order.