Question Why do some websites cause radio interference?

I have an stereo FM radio next to my computer. I used a ethernet cable to connect to the internet via powerline. Right now, and 90% of the time that I browse the web and listen to the radio, everything works fine. However there are some websites that will instantly cause radio interference as soon as I go to them, Wikipedia being one of these. As soon as I leave that page, the interference disappears. Has anyone else experienced this and have an idea what it is?

video or it didnt happen^^

I will try to fraps it later if really needed. This isn't a rare problem, I can cause it to happen whenever I want.

Deleted
    Google is a good place to start, mate

The problem usually is within the bad powerlines/psus
    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle View Post
    Kael'thas and Kil'Jaeden are actually quite similar. For one, both names start with the letter K, which is short for...kuhraaaaazy. Second, both had a hard-on for the color red and blood-elf girls. Third, they both were defeated at the Sunwell. Lastly, they both hate people who make threads comparing things that are as different as bananas and grape drink.

I used to get interference from my cell phone similar to that. Anytime I would get incoming calls (approximately 5 seconds before) or receive messages it would causes my speakers to go crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Latitude View Post
    I used to get interference from my cell phone similar to that. Anytime I would get incoming calls (approximately 5 seconds before) or receive messages it would causes my speakers to go crazy.
    Wow that sounds crazy :O