Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Titheon View Post
    Many Hardcore Raiders left, and Top Guilds disbanded, during or after ICC. The content became too easy.

So we left the scraps for casuals like you. Enjoy.
    The hardcore raiders and top guilds disbanded after they removed attunements during and after ICC? As in Icecrown Citadel? Yeah. That's what happened. Right.
    There are so many frivolous things in this world.

Quote Originally Posted by feigning View Post
    The hardcore raiders and top guilds disbanded after they removed attunements during and after ICC? As in Icecrown Citadel?
    I know you are not a successful Hardcore Raider.

Let me know when a Top Guild raider refutes what I have stated.
    Last edited by Titheon; 2011-11-20 at 01:55 AM.

Well at least its unique............. NOT
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=19160

Quote Originally Posted by Gullin View Post
    woho! Since I'm farming rogue decks to darkmoon faire before 4.3 hits 7% extra rep is awesome! Finally something useful
    The 7% bonus is just for kills so this won't help you with DMF rep

Quote Originally Posted by Fishbait View Post
    You any idea how long & the amount of effort it requires for them to come up with a new pet each time?

I mean come on, they`ve got to find something they haven`t reskin`d already hence no pet last year too ;P
    Yet the pet store has constant additions ... go figure.

Quote Originally Posted by Alayea View Post
    Considering how there was no achievement system until patch 3.0, I'm not surprised that we ended up with two consecutive anniversary pets. Since the system was new, why not have a pet for the first WoW b-day achievement? The year afterward just happened to be a special one-time anniversary, so it got a pet too.

Wrong.

Edit: Here's an old blue post back from Nov 2010.

Originally Posted by Bashiok (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    It was our front page announcement of the anniversary that stated you would only receive a feat of strength.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/1136962#blog

I'd potentially concede that because we didn't clearly state "You won't get a pet" people still held out some hope, but I also don't feel we were in the wrong by including all of the correct information.

We've never stated that every year we'd give a pet for the anniversary. I realize for the last two years that's been the case, and I do apologize that it created an expectation which wasn't met. I don't though believe we've somehow misled anyone as our announcement was clear and complete in the information it provided.
    And yet nothing you posted here proves that the only reason we got a pet before was a "mega anniversary." Only that Blizz will sometimes award pets and sometimes not, which is exactly what I was alluding to.

"Fell deeds awake! Now for wrath; now for ruin, and the red dawn!"

Deleted
    Chuck Norris is da huntard mon !