Case Airflow Optimization

so as of now i think my temps are ok but ive been brainstorming and thinking of ideas to improve temps and maybe push up my OC. my system specs are

CPU - I5 2500k @ 4.5 Ghz
    CPUcooler - CoolerMaster Hyper 212 plus
    Motherboard - MSI - P67A-C43-b3 (military class II)
    PSU - Kingwin 650W
    RAM - 8GB mushkin
    HDD - WD 1tb caviar black 7200rpm 64mb
    Case - HAF 912 modded
    OS - Windows 7 64-bit
    Monitor - 23" 1920x1080 2ms, 23" 1680x1050 5ms
    GPU - Gigabyte windforce GTX 560 (oc to 915mhz)
    Keyboard - Razer lycosa
    Mouse -Razer Naga
    Fan Contrl. - NZXT Sentry LX

my current temps after running bf3 for a couple hours is around 75c for my gpu and 70c on my cpu. I had some time thinking and that i could maybe get the temps down a few degrees to be under 70. heres my current setup

its 2 intake fans in the front. 1 rear exhaust, 2 top exhaust, hyper 212 push/pull going up.

i get decent airflow with this setup and what im thinking about doing is two things. the first would to add an intake fan on the bottom to get more cool air towards the gpu. like

i feel like this would only help minimally but the other way i was thinking about modifying would to be add two fans, one above my hdd cage and one in the 5.25 inch bay. the one being added to the 5.25 inch bay would have to pull air of its ow from the outside of the case through 1/4 slots in the bay. after adding those 2 fans then i would rotate the hyper 212 90 degrees so it would pull from the front and exhaust out the back. then to my unused pci slot covers either modify some to have slits or maybe figure out how to mount another fan. the idea behind all this is to move as much air front to back as possible and give the processor and gpu separate air intakes to cool from.

and i dont have a spot on the side of my case anymore because i ditched it for a window as you can see

so my question to you is do you think either way will benefit any if at all?
    i have higher hopes in my second idea i just wanted to get some feedback before i jump into remodeling

may i ask where u got those cable covers?

OT. the first idea is not a bad one u can have that added and it will help with the air flow and its part of the case(assuming there is a hole down there for mounting an 120-140mm fan) the other idea will require some hand work to make it work.

another thing u can do is replace the intake fans on the front with a 200mm one that should bring alot more air in. also replace the top ones with a 200mm if the case allows it
    Last edited by pyrotemplar; 2011-11-19 at 01:12 AM.

the cable covers i used are here it is an ok kit the color matched but the heat shrink tubing isnt worth anything

and i thought about getting the 200mm fans but ive heard that they are much louder for not much more airflow. and there isnt a spot for a fan on the bottom but it wouldnt be too hard to add.