[SPOILERS] Sith Inquisitor Story Discussion

Alright! Got authorization from the mods to create this thread. If any other users want to do the same, please use the following parameters: [SPOILERS] <Class> Story Discussion.

This thread in particular is about the Sith Inquisitor Storyline. Only spoilers regarding the SI are allowed.

Respect the opinion of others users regarding the story of the SI.

---------- Post added 2011-11-18 at 11:11 PM ----------

My analysis of the story

The Good:
    -It explores very well some of the "dark secrets" of the Force
    -The story is not only about how to obtain great power, but also how to control that power
    -Your character end the story as one of the most powerful entities in the Empire

The Bad:
    -The whole "ghostbusters" thing on Act II is a little lame
    -Not much controling behind the scenes and secrets manipulations like Palpatine.
    Last edited by Sargerus; 2011-11-19 at 02:13 AM.

I didn't play through much on SI since I was trying to get in time on other classes too, but I thought the beginning story on Korriban was a bit too...funny I guess? It was funny to me anyways, the continual sentiments on you dying and being a slave got old pretty fast to me; that overseer comes off as nothing more than a comical prick. Not to mention you didn't even get to kill the "rival" apprentice.

Zash was cool though, and was digging the galactic archeological expidition it seemed to be going on to from Dormund Kaas (where I left off at 12 to try more classes, I didn't care for the SI melee dps spec much, though perhaps it wasn't really getting strong yet, stealth in particular felt unreliable and pointless besides occasionally sneaking past mobs).

Bloodsail Admiral Melanieshaman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinryu View Post
    Zash was cool though.
    I was hoping to romance her, she's so hot! BUT alas, no SGRAs, and especially i cannot flirt with her.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    They finally lift that NDA?

Quote Originally Posted by vindicatorx View Post
    They finally lift that NDA?
    Yes they did
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

I only know the Korriban part of the SI's story and IMHO is terrible, at teenager fanfic level. It's nonsensical, repetitive, full of plot holes, anticlimatic and completely the opposite of what you'd expect from a sith inquisitor's story. I'm very surprised it was approved, since SI is bound to be a very popular class and the first few levels will be new gamer's and critic's first impression with the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Melanieshaman View Post
    I was hoping to romance her, she's so hot! BUT alas, no SGRAs, and especially i cannot flirt with her.
    Not to mention she'd probably fry you if you tried...

I wonder if you end up killing her though, as you know sith, they all like killing their masters. Or if someone else comes along to do it, they seem to enjoy killing each other also.

You find out later on how "untrustworthy" Zash is. The SI story line is excellent. Have fairly big spoilers on her but i think it would be more fun to let you get there yourself and see how it goes.

Nahh, Zash is too 'old' for me...

Zash is Sith. That's the only thing you need to know. Any person within the Empire who is given the title of Sith should be deemed untrustworthy, lest you want to lose your life. That being said: I want to see Emperor Vitiate in game.

Have you reached the end of Act 1? If you haven't, you'll see why you wouldn't want to romance her... *shudders*