Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by azzazza View Post
    Bold, Bril and Agile. Same as everyone else out there, then move to orange gems.
    Because everyone out there will have these cuts first, Im going to start with the secondary stats first, and maybe corner a small piece of that market for a little bit.
    Last edited by macdisciple; 2011-11-21 at 04:40 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stamina, then str/agi, then mastery/parry + stam, then the others in any order. Tank ms means my gems > others, but I'll co-ordinate with other JWC in my guild.

Deleted
    I would just get the main ones that would sell for high amount of gold and sell very easy.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got impatient with the 100+ tokens I had saved up and ended up buying all of the cuts I was missing from the original batch. I then find out epic cuts are also purchased with tokens..yay! I think I'm up to about 20 token again and I'll definitely be starting with the red cuts quickly followed up by a few orange and most likely random from there.

i have 9 tokens, tomorrow 10 and thats all i really care about enough to buy the brilliant and 1 other depending on what my guild needs. the rest will come with time

Most likely ill get the str agi int ones, then depending on what my toons will need, then rng can take it from there.

I'm just going to get the ones I need for my characters and make money off of those while I do so. So, Hunter and Tank gems. I have just over 40 tokens saved up (been doing the JC daily every day and have bought every design available atm), so that'll cover the ones I need. Then I'll carry on doing dailies and use the tome to collect all other recipes.

Quote Originally Posted by Drizztcz View Post
    Why wouldn't we? Doin' daily jc quests is part of most guys routine for the whole expansion...
    I wouldn't make that the general assumption. I despise daily quests in a way I can't put words to, so I stopped doing any dailies, including JC ones, the moment I had the patterns I needed. I doubt I'm the only one who hates dailies.
    I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like more than half of you more than you deserve.

I hate quests all together, but I especially dislike dailies. I will admit though, the JC one really isn't that bad. 3 only require you cut gems, 1 you cast a "spell" on 10 people, the only one that realllllly pisses me off is the elemental goo.. So overall, they're tolerable to me

10+ Year Old Account
    All of them

I got the tokens for it anyways.
    Tarren Mill, EU
    Tussee Level 110
    Ygtitte Level 110, Daènerys Level 110, Hotlava Level 110,
    Palefoot Level 110, Elemulius Level 110, Tussedk Level 110,
    Thuesen Level 110, Briènne Level 110, Tussebank level 110
    Tipoldefar Level 110, Gnarfy Level 110