Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SvetlanaSvetlana View Post
    Jokes are funny, beauty. This isn't funny, so it is clearly not a joke.
    I also felt the fanboy rage rising as I moved down the list until I got to the punchline and lol'd.

As another person who found the joke funny I would suggest that DJ is right, that it sailed at heights unreachable for you.

Jokes are funny, beauty. This isn't funny, so it is clearly not a joke.
    I hear humour is subjective, yo.

Just because you don't find it funny doesn't mean it isn't funny. Its a parody of how anti-fanboys work, looking at the best of one thing and comparing it to the worst of another.

10+ Year Old Account
    wahahahaha!!Although I've never play skyrim and will never play it!This daily blink is so funny and awesome man!!Nice one!!

Any chance of getting a 10 vs. 25 man Dragonwrath?

Nice to see the criminal/evil population of azeroth is reforming . . .

Looks like all the rogues became paladins and all the warlocks became druids.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Last DJ View Post
    That faint whistling you hear is the sound of The Joke sailing right over your head.
    Currently on a train to see family when I see this comment and start laughing out loud xD Thanks for the good laughs ^.^

OT: This comic really did make me laugh, having played WoW for 6 years and Skyrim for 100 hours (luckily my GF is fine with it all ) I found it to be pretty entertaining I think the people who get upset just really need to lighten up, I love WoW and all but if you cannot get a little chuckle out of this and not feel the need to rush to WoWs defense I pity you

It's always so funny seeing fanboys get mad over jokes. Hey, I like WoW too, doesn't mean I can't take a joke aimed at it. Also, I'm actually surprised that Rogues and Warlocks are that low. Is it just not fun to play? Or are they not competitive anymore? Because if I recall correctly, Shaman DPS have the same problem, yet they're even above Mages. I think if you measures PvP values though, they would be very close to the top, if not on the top.

Deleted
    first thing i done when i got to riverwood was kill that damn chicken.....damn that chicken...

Quote Originally Posted by komgcn View Post
    wahahahaha!!Although I've never play skyrim and will never play it!This daily blink is so funny and awesome man!!Nice one!!
    Thats a big loss on your side then... why the hate towards Skyrim? Its a singleplayer rpg like Dragon Age. You make it sound like that Skyrim will take over the mmo world even though its a SINGLEPLAYER game.

I already put in about 30 hours playtime and its hilarious ... still find time to play BF3 and WoW! Goddamn fanboys, saying no to everything that hasn't a Blizzard/WoW icon.

Skyrim can be played like an fps or a 3rd person game such as most of the succesful games in the industry.
    Last edited by Poinen; 2011-11-19 at 11:41 AM.

Pater! In manus tuas committo spiritum meum!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by verati6 View Post
    Awesome comic! As for the graph: makes sense that Druids and Paladins are at the top due to their diversity of roles, but I'm surprised that Shamans are higher than Mages, for example. It feels like every third toon in Stormwind is a Mage (and probably arcane spec).
    That's because Shamans are hybrids. Hybrids are really two or three classes rolled into one, and that is also why druids and paladins are ahead of the others becuase they are three or even four classes rolled into one.

Pures are lagging, and mages and hunters will probably lose "market share" in MoP and become more similar to rogue and lock in having fewer followers because they will be even more homogenized. Basically it seems mage is going to be three identical specs, except that the graphics for the spells will have a frosty, firy or arcany look.

Deleted
    God not this again...

That Daily Blink comic was put on the Elder Scrolls Facebook page too, and people RAGED about it. Now it's going to happen all over again...

It's a joke guys. A joke. I play WoW, I like WoW, I like Skyrim too, and I can take a joke. Learn to do the same.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bregtann View Post
    That's because Shamans are hybrids. Hybrids are really two or three classes rolled into one, and that is also why druids and paladins are ahead of the others becuase they are three or even four classes rolled into one.

Pures are lagging, and mages and hunters will probably lose "market share" in MoP and become more similar to rogue and lock in having fewer followers because they will be even more homogenized. Basically it seems mage is going to be three identical specs, except that the graphics for the spells will have a frosty, firy or arcany look.
    I remember the days when Paladins were a rather low pop class And when rogues and locks roamed the land!

Another 2 weeks (little less) until patch? ...ugh, damn QQ from the PVPers pushed it back.

At least I have Skyrim to play!

Also that's a very low amount of people with the Staff. Catering to hardcores methinks.

Deleted
    I understand that it's supposed to be a joke, but supposed to be and is are two entirely different animals.
    Humor is relative, and i see you are easily offended because of your love to WoW.
    You are pathetic if you cant raise yourself above it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Aw, I was hoping for a "Class Balance and Dragonwrath" graph, not two unrelated graphs.

Do one for Dragonwrath by mainspec caster? #Dragonwraths by class and % w/Dragonwrath by Mage/Lock/Shadow/Balance/Elemental characters with Firelands and 25k VP achieves (5k is nothing, my alts get that a few weeks after hitting 85, and all my actually played 85s have killed Rag so just Firelands achieve doesn't eliminate them either).

I know the raw numbers are something like this, for US:
    Dragonwrath: ~3000
    Mage: ~1100
    Warlock: ~750
    Spriest: ~650
    Boomkin: ~350
    Elemental: ~140

I also know there are more Mages than Elemental Shaman, and that Mage is an entire class not a spec, so don't flame me, but with 8x more Dragonwraths, I'm curious by what % raiding Mages outnumber raiding Ele Shaman.

Quote Originally Posted by nehunter View Post
    I'm curious to find out how many Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa's Rest staff exist in top10 guilds.
    Judging from WoWprogress top gearscores by realm, guilds like Paragon, Method, Vodka have 9-10.

Stars has, last I checked*, the most, with an astounding 18.
    *roflmao I just checked again and they're up to 22 - 7 Mages, 7 Locks, 5 Druids, 3 Priests, 0 Shaman.
    Last edited by Mnevis; 2011-11-19 at 12:14 PM. Reason: wtb hard returns

cant help but noticing that mages are 7th on number of chars.. only locks and rogues below us.

10+ Year Old Account
    I didnt see a WoW is dying comment, so i decided too say it

The class balance thing is extremely close to the population for the respective classes. Therefore, it's irrelevant. Obviously more pallies will mean more of them get conquest and so on for each class.

15+ Year Old Account
    I have WoW, I enjoy it. I also have Skyrim and enjoy that as well.I haven't found the Daily Blink to be very funny for a while, which is odd because I'm really into satire... their most recent jokes just seem dry.But whatever, including it in updates doesn't hurt anyone and if people still find it funny, more power to them.

On Jaedenar we got player named Räddi, he got Dragonwrath on hes main and yesterday on alt