Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

Alive villains of warcraft.

Since MoP wont have a main villain, i was wondering. How many great villains is there still out there. Undiscovered by our band of heroes.
    We have Kil Jaeden, N'zoth and Sargeras thats still are alive.

Can you bring up more potential exp main bosses?

Deleted
    Sylvanas, Garrosh.

Queen Azshara

Azshara is the first that comes to mind.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CR77 View Post
    Queen Azshara
    Doesn't Azshara get killed in Well of Eternity in 4.3?

Quote Originally Posted by Voyager View Post
    If she did that would create a rift in history, there would be no naga.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sylvanas, Garrosh.
    This.

But seriously if any major Villains appear in MoP i hope its the Burning Legion. Those guys are getting a little lazy and need to make another appearance considering the they are the main evil. Also there's always that chance a character to could go bad notably the two mentioned before hand.

Deleted
    She will obviously survive that fight.

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sargeras. He will come out in 6.0 and Gorshalach will be the new legendary weapon along with a Demon Hunter class.

Calling it.

New Lich King. Yogg-Saron resurrected, Bolvar corrupted by him, etc. Lots happened while we were there, plenty to build a new Northrend expansion on. I mean, they want to make more small expansions as far as I've understood it, SOMETHING has to happen in Northrend post-LK, why not something to build an expansion out of?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarghol View Post
    New Lich King. Yogg-Saron resurrected, Bolvar corrupted by him, etc. Lots happened while we were there, plenty to build a new Northrend expansion on. I mean, they want to make more small expansions as far as I've understood it, SOMETHING has to happen in Northrend post-LK, why not something to build an expansion out of?
    Because that would take the meaning of re-hashing to new levels. It won't happen before 8.0 at least.

No she doesn't. She become a Naga when the Well of Eternity explodes, but she never dies. (You can Wowpedia it or read the books. She never dies and is currently in hiding/stasis. Her exact fate is unknown, but to go, what, 10,000 years without exacting vengence on Malfurion/Illidian/the dragons, something has to be holding her back).

Stood in the Fire themightysven's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    don't forget he who Sargeras fears: Milhous Manastorm. (Stonecore was merely a setback)
    Ewok Sith Lords are all about Agility

10+ Year Old Account
    Bolwar Fordragon aka LK will take a part, and KJ nor Sargeras will not be happy about it ... in meantime, Azshara will make some mess, as Old Gods will do the same ...
    "Ubi sementem feceris, ita mettes."

10+ Year Old Account
    We still have so many of them like: Kil'jaeden, Sargeras, Azshara, N'zoth, Zul (the Zandalari prophet I think he is the one who appeared in 4.1 trailer video) and the rest of the old gods since no one of them actually died.

I loved the lore and questing of Northrend, I wish they'd bring something like that back.
    We get called to a new land, which has been done 2x with a 3rd on the way, battle through legions of minions, then big baddie at the end. I like how they played out LK's role in the whole expac, waiting for us to get stronger and prove we were better than anything he had, only to enslave us at the moment of our victory. That fight felt epic.
    I like how MoP is going to ramp up the horde v. alliance storyline. I think we've worked alongside each other enough, let's get back to hating each other.
    I know this was completely off-topic, but reading the villians that people have posted, I think having a Naga expac would be pretty cool. We get sent down to the depths, to an area kept clear of water by Azshara herself, only to do battle with her minions. I'd say a 5 lvl increase to the cap, with 3 zones. A small expac, quick, only like 2 patches to final boss. This would also fit the mould that Blizz has said they wanted to do with content coming out faster, and it wouldn't be expected to be a blockbuster thing like TBC and LK were. Just a quick, let's tie up this storyline, wham-bam expac. Keep it quick, keep it fresh.

Mal'ganis, the nathrezim and their home planet (which may or may not be Xoroth).

Why I find them more fascinating than most is because they weren't created or altered by Sargeras/lieutenants for the burning legion, they were already existing evil beings and the nail in the coffin on when/why Sargeras turned evil.

Also, their resurrection story is actually legit. They don't die if they aren't killed on their home planet/realm, they just get sent back. Hence why even though Arthas killed Mal'ganis, he's still very much alive in the Wrath questlines for the Scarlet Onslaught.

Unlike Onyxia, who keeps coming back for some reason even though:

-In lore, Varian kills her
    -Killed in vanilla
    -killed in Wrath (Yes this counts, because the gear she drops was equivalent to ToC, and you wouldn't be walking around in 245s from an -already dead boss)
    -killed in Cata (I thought her head was on a pole in org, or in chains at stormwind? How did they get her head back?)
    -Not part of a special design or lore perk or dragonclan that specializes in resurrecting or reincarnation

In short, want moar dreadlord and dreadlord plans in game.
    Last edited by LTCrystallite; 2011-11-19 at 06:14 PM.

Deleted
    Kel'Thuzad possibly, his phylactery may be hiding somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarghol View Post
    Yogg-saron never died, Neither did C'thun.

Azshara, the 1-3 unknown old gods, C'thun, yogg-saron, 99% of the Burning Legion, Everything unknown of the great beyond, everything unknown of the emerald dream, Ozumat(The dalaran-sized boss who captured the lord of the water plane)... I'm sure theirs plenty more, and someone who's much more knowledgeable of lore can help ya here.

Deleted
    Kael'thas, Jaina, Old gods, Sargeras, Illidan (Yes rumors of his setback aswell) and many more.