Thread: No email. Why?

Smile No email. Why?

Hey
    I have read on the forums that everyone who signed up for testing prior to November 11th (which I did) is about to be invited. It was also stated that the dates for this test are November 25-28th. Yet, I still haven't recieved any sort of email or message about that. Am I simply being impatient or am I not eligible for beta testing for some reason? (got my contact info filled and all that ofc)
    And yes, I did indeed make an account just to ask that

10+ Year Old Account
    You should have gotten a vague email saying that you were accepted a week ago, but they didn't tell me I was accepted into the last weekend stress tests until Wednesday of that week. So I wouldn't freak out too bad until then.

You might want to check your mail service for spam filtered mails from SWTOR. My invitation was considered spam and filtered out for some reason while most of the other SWTOR mail gets through. Just to make sure.

Also, do you have / did you redeem a preorder code / beta key yet? Might be criterion as well.
    Your rights as a consumer begin and end at the point where you choose not to consume, and not where you yourself influence the consumed goods.

Translation: if you don't like a game don't play it.

They have typically been sending out the invites via email on late Monday through Wednesday night immediately prior to the weekend of testing. I would expect the Torgiving email to come on Tuesday the 22nd give or take. If you DONT have an email on Tuesday, consider checking your Testing Details from the link on the main page--I've had a delay on that email in the past and the invite is active on the testing page.

Quote Originally Posted by The Kao View Post
    You might want to check your mail service for spam filtered mails from SWTOR...
    Also, do you have / did you redeem a preorder code / beta key yet? Might be criterion as well.
    Yeah, checked spam, nothing is there.
    I also ended up freaking out and getting a beta code from curse on 15th and redeeming it. Still, no correspondence whatsoever

Deleted
    because i say so. Just be ready for beta in next week.

I got my Weekend invite on the Thursday before the weekend. In the morning. You should have gotten an e-mail saying "Hey your into the Beta at a undiclosed time in the future". Everyone who preordered it (that i know) got it. I just happened to get into a Beta weekend right before this was sent out.
    Gold selling site spam is an important part of our eco system.

You see, there are currently to many puppies and kittens on this world.
    Every time a Goldseller spams his advertisement on the mmo-champion site, a puppy dies.
    Every time you ignore these threads and don't report them, a kitten dies.

Quote Originally Posted by Cellery View Post
    They have typically been sending out the invites via email on late Monday through Wednesday night immediately prior to the weekend of testing. I would expect the Torgiving email to come on Tuesday the 22nd give or take. If you DONT have an email on Tuesday, consider checking your Testing Details from the link on the main page--I've had a delay on that email in the past and the invite is active on the testing page.
    That puts my mind at ease.
    Thanx a lot Cellery

Deleted
    Talking about emails I bought SWtor today from play.com and it said I have early access pack too but I havent been given a code yet :s
    really hoping to get in the early access on the 15th

Quote Originally Posted by dannypoos View Post
    Talking about emails I bought SWtor today from play.com and it said I have early access pack too but I havent been given a code yet :s
    really hoping to get in the early access on the 15th
    You bought SWTOR today. You will not have access on the 15th. (not stating this 100%) but I'm not even sure that I will be given access the 15th, and I registered my pre-order early august. You're lucky if you get access on the 18th. They will start with the people that ordered first, then work their way out to the people that ordered later.

Just dont get your hopes up, you may have to wait till the 18th or even 19th.

edit: You will get the pre-order code tomorrow, or monday. You may even have to wait till tuesday. Dont worry about it, a friend of mine had to wait 3 days to get it
    Last edited by Alkzn; 2011-11-19 at 08:22 PM.

Deleted
    Ty, buddy cleared it up for me

Danny have you got your code from Play yet??

15+ Year Old Account
    Don't bump threads. If you have a question for a specific user PM them.