Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I also plan my conversations ahead, started practicing when I was a teenager and lying was required to keep me out of trouble, I was always prepared, and only ONCE did I get caught.

...oh and I also do the thing where I run to my destination if I hear a strange noise, but mostly its while walking from my front door to my car for work at ~6 am.... <.<

10+ Year Old Account
    Sometimes I find a random persons house and just lie under there bed in wait, hoping they drop an arm over the side.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferg View Post
    sometimes when im alone i like to cover myself in vaseline and pretend im a slug
    I choked pretty badly on my drink, but it was worth the laugh. I cant get the mental image out of my mind, thanks.

OT and not anywhere near as random: I jump over furniture, the higher the better. Used to have random swordfights with poles I could find around the house, but I don't do that anymore, though I'm not sure if that's due to the lack of props or the growing up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mavecryst View Post
    Used to have random swordfights with poles I could find around the house, but I don't do that anymore, though I'm not sure if that's due to the lack of props or the growing up.
    One is never too old to mock-sword fight with poles.

when i'm at home alone and my group downs an end boss or a difficult boss, i get incredibly horny..... esp so after the LK still my fave fight ^_^

10+ Year Old Account
    I talk to myself a lot especially if I'm trying to figure out something. Seems to help from time to time or I'll just mutter things during a game and repeat whatever just happened so I guess I can confirm it. Usually during puzzles though for the most part or during chess lmao.

10+ Year Old Account
    when no one is home and i'm listening to music i dance like a fucking freak. (almost like a retarded zombie walking) - its fun

Deleted
    When driving to work and someone is driving like an a-hole in my head it's like I'm in a bumper ride. In my head I can visualize that I hit it that car hard and knock it off the road.

(Guess I played too much Destruction Derby when I was young )

Also, when I'm alone I sometimes just spontaneously start to dance.. Really awkward when someone sees me since I'm the most horrible "dancer" in the world.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxierowan View Post
    when i'm at home alone and my group downs an end boss or a difficult boss, i get incredibly horny..... esp so after the LK still my fave fight ^_^
    Ummm.....ehhhh....errrrr....I suppose that could lead to some romantic moments. Nothing like downing LK with your GF then downing her LK 15min after, eh?

I tend to talk to myself when I play video games alone. :P

On my days off I like to dress as a women an have my roommates call me Mrs. Haberdasher.
    WoW only has 10 million subscribers it must be dying! WoW sucks!
    I'm sorry no, clearly you didn't see Chuck Norris allowed 10 million to survive his Purge.

If I told you then you would know about them.

10+ Year Old Account
    I pick the dried flecks off my bum, stick them up my nose and wait until they have a nice buildup of snot over them, then eat them.

They're like self-made salty-savory treats. I usually keep my right nostril in production and store the prepared ones in my left.

Deleted
    Masturbating in front of my webcam on chatroulette.

Just kidding^^ but srsly, there are not rly any things NOBODY knows of me...maybe my sex fetishes...but w/e

Dance in the shower.
    PEWPEW

Deleted
    I sneak out at night and begin to run, I meditate sometimes, I do pushups randomly, And when I feel like it I watch korean dramas...

I always leave my closet door open and the path to it unobstructed.
    Because I played amnesia the dark descent.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Saying it here would eliminate the meaning of it. And I bet you wouldn't want to know what I do that no-one else knows!

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Like others, I plan conversations out ahead of time, and walk through different scenarios in my head (out loud if I'm alone). These scenarios can be things I actually plan on doing, such as leaving a phone message or telling someone a story; or can be what-if scenarios for things that will likely never happen, such as what I would do if a gunman showed up at work or if that semi truck in front of me were to lose control.

Deleted
    I talk to myself..
    and, at the age of nearly 24, still afraid of the dark (thank you countless horror movies and books and f*cked up imagination what is lurking there..)