10+ Year Old Account

Where can I download NFL/NHL games?

Hello out there. Yes I am aware of ToS, however... I still would like to know if there is anyone out there on MMO-C who know where I can download NHL/NFL games (Preffer in HD) I'm a big fan of the two sports, but because I live in Denmark and the TV companies only show a few games I would like to know if there is a place where I can download the games for free.
    Any tip/help is welcome, thank you for your time!
    PS I hope I've posted this in the right forum... :>

You're aware that the Forum Rules specifically say discussion about where to download things illegally is forbidden and you asked anyway? o.O Also, you didn't ask in the right forum, there is both a Sports forum and a TV forum, both of which would have probably been a better choice (had your topic not been against the forum rules).

OT: I don't know, I watch them on ESPN's website for free because I'm a Time Warner customer.

basically, what you can find on youtube (highlights) is about all you can do

there may be an affordable NFL package for tv/cell if you search around some. or an online program of sorts. NFL is trying to expand through europe right now and making things like that available would make sense

NFL and free isn't even easy to figure out in the USA. if too few people buy tickets for a local game they'll black it out in your area so you can't watch it on TV too.

This is nothing we want to have discussed here.