Deleted

Diablo 3 beta client- coming soon?

Hey all, Ive been wondering about this pretty long now.On my battle net account, under my games Ive got Diablo 3 Beta written with the note "coming soon".
    Does this mean ill be able to participate in theD3 beta?If yes when will it start?

Ty for help

10+ Year Old Account
    It means that you will automatically receive Diablo 3 whenever it releases because you signed up for the annual pass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    I can see who votes against that, and I can ban. Just saying.

Deleted
    I actually did not. Its more like im stopping playing wow in 2 weeks. So any other ideas?

It's basically an ad for Blizzard that's saying, "if you sign up for the year pass then this can be yours for free".

i signed up for annual and it says that pre download isnt yet avaible..so its not that case

to OP: i have no idea what it means .... most probably you will get invited to beta i just dont understand the way they are doing it

Quote Originally Posted by iwco View Post
    i signed up for annual and it says that pre download isnt yet avaible..so its not that case

to OP: i have no idea what it means .... most probably you will get invited to beta i just dont understand the way they are doing it
    That is the case though. It has nothing to do with whether you'll get invited to beta or not.

http://www.diablofans.com/topic/3201...in-my-account/
    Last edited by Coke; 2011-11-20 at 08:02 PM.