Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Losing weights something I've been wanting to do for a long time but never had the focus to actually do it, I was just looking up a few things because I'm going to try it again and I'm obese now so that's great (Sarcasm) according to the free diet app I got anyway. height 5ft11; age 21; 125kg (and that's going by memory my scales won't turn on, but I think that's what it was last time)

The main issue I have with it is choosing meals and also the drinks part of it, I always mean to eat healthy but then have no idea what to eat so just end up having pizza or easy mac again, and the other one is that I'm to addicted to coke to give it up (I know bad, I'll try replacing some of the cokes with water, and try green tea as I read that's quite healthy too)

I wish you good luck, theres a few things that can help you I know of, the first time I tried dieting I did it because of this show http://www.youtube.com/user/PhilipDe...49/YNE4lhVqQOg
    Linked to episode one, basically its philip defrancos (youtuber) 30 day diet vlog, I didn't manage to but a lot of people who watched it went on a diet with him and managed to lose some weight.
    Another one is Aliena from tank spots fit gamer guides to how to eat healthier for gamers. > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjqmtkIucP0

Those are more of motivators than ways to actually get fit.

Well you can eat whatever you want and lose weight but I am assuming you want to be healthy too. Lifting weights will actually make you gain weight but it is muscle weight usually unless you are eating poorly. A thing to remember is your body can't burn fat and build muscle at the same time so you would have to decide which one you want more (that doesn't mean stop lifting though you still get strength and burn calories). The easiest way to know for sure how much you need to eat to lose weight would be find your body fat percentage and use the katch mcardle method to see how many calories you need to eat in a day to maintain weight and then reduce how much you eat my 20%. A lot of people have problems sticking to a diet when they change everything all at once so the easiest thing to do would be to slowly take things out of your current eating habits, for example try quitting soda first and once you go a long time without it remove junk food etc. That is how I did it and I lost 75 ibs in 3 months, but don't lose it that fast or you will have extra skin and have to build muscle to fill it in lol.

Free weight exersises: big three - squats, deadlifts, bench push ups. Add some exersises for abdominals too.
    Cardio: jogging or swimming.
    Proper diet: no sweets, fried potatoe, sweet drinks, cookies, etc. A lot of vegetables and fruits instead, good meat (no pork).

Great plus of heavy free weight exersises is that they start processes in your body that will last up to 48 hours. So basically you loosing weight long after each training.
    I am going 3 trainings a week with some jogging before it (could trough in an extra day for cardios, but I am too lazy). I am not loosing much WEIGHT, staying around my 80 kilos, but need less and less holes in my belt to keep pants on.

When you choose your way to get fit, keep in mind that if you lose your weight very fast, you most probably get it back with same speed. You need to change your habits to stay fit.

Deleted
    1. Food diary (for week or two to know what you eat, cut off all the bad stuff, all of it, you don't need it, you only think you do)
    2. Sleep enough (very important for your mental health and physical recovery)
    3. Eat regularly but little (small portions and eat slow as when you eat your mind-body connection starts working around 15mins later, you realise your full)
    4. Exercise (various ways, cardio and weight training to get slimmer and more fit)
    5. Be strict, don't quit if you hop off from the track once for a while (it happens to all of us)
    6. Drink enough (no alcohol if you wanna lose weight, it stops the process)

About food, eat healthy, protein is good for you but don't over eat it unless you wanna be bodybuilder, your shit will smell like fuck and messy XD
    Fibers are good for your stomach and metabolism, don't over eat or it will be hard to shit and food stacks inside you.

Personally when I want my fat % to be around 8-12% I don't eat anything that has more than that fat on the food. I tend to check those infos
    on food when I started to be healthier. I allways prefer bit more protein based food than carbs as carbs make me feel bad especially
    when I learned to live without em. I only eat approx like 100-120g of carbs per day...max. Its all personal as one method works for one
    person and other for other but the main points I posted at beginning are the key things summarised. Rest is discipline

Good luck.