10+ Year Old Account

Download Issues? FYI:

From the dev tracker: http://www.swtor.com/community/devtracker.php
    Website Feedback and Support -> You are logged in from a region we do not allow someone to play from.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Norr View Post
    So, I'm in Japan at the moment for study and touristy stuff, figured I'd play some TOR this weekend. Downloaded the new patcher, and when I log in it gives me an error in a little red box;

You are logged in from a region we do not allow someone to play from.

I didn't think you guys were IP blocking? Or is this just a "client isn't up yet" bug?

Feedback would be great since I'll still be here for early access and I want my time/char names.

Also, any Aussies tried logging in yet? Be interesting to hear if anyone back home is getting this error.
    We're looking into reports on this right now.

If anyone else experiences this issue, please email support@swtor.com, listing where you're attempting to login from and the exact error message you've been given. Thank you!
    Last edited by Wicari; 2011-11-21 at 06:57 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I had this issue trying to patch from the previous weekend test. I relaunched the client and was actually asked to setup additional security questions for account security. Once I finished that I was able to login ok.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by philefluxx View Post
    I had this issue trying to patch from the previous weekend test. I relaunched the client and was actually asked to setup additional security questions for account security. Once I finished that I was able to login ok.
    Exactly the same thing happened here.