Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Where did you meet your significant other?

As the title states, where did you meet your significant other?

Deleted
    First learned of each others existence on facebook. Gained interest and fell in love after meeting via the common friend.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    I actually met my girlfriend in WoW :P

I met my wonderful other in wow as well. Not at all expected, but very happy to have her in my life.

Deleted
    on the internet

Deleted
    at a party.

A nightclub. She looked bored over all, and i was having a kissing contest with another female friend. Too see which one of us could get the most that night.. Been awhile but think my future wife was the 17th person i kissed that night.

After 5years or so of marriage decided we wanted kids now have two little boys and planing on a 3rd, now on our 7th year marriage with only about 3 arguements under our belt and a single real fight. Some reason we just get along pretty damn good.
    Last edited by Drcow; 2011-11-22 at 08:22 AM.

was one of the 10 girls i lived with in my first year at university

By the river that runs through Suomi in Dark Ages. Have lived with her for 3 years now.

Deleted
    She was working as a waitress in a cocktail bar.

At my parents’ house, no she’s not my sister.

It was fireworks night and me and my mates rang around various women to come over for a drink, one of the girls that came brought a friend (my future fiancée) been together 5 years now.

In Stormwind. Not kidding.

Met her at work.

chess club. Not kidding.
    Ecce homo ergo elk

10+ Year Old Account
    Thousand Needles in game, a few weeks later at the train station IRL (as I was invited over for a weekend).

We didn't get together till 4 years later.

In a pool in a yatching club. We were about 8 and 7. Now we're 19 and 18 and it's been a long weird relationship but I love her.

She also had just transferred to my school like a week prior to me meeting her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Traknel View Post
    Yes it is. In fact, the next expansion is going to be called "Mists of Metzen" and is just going to be various mobs with his face stuck on them.

10+ Year Old Account
    /foreveralone

Rule of Thumb: If the healer's HPS is higher than your DPS, you're doing it wrong.

On WoW about 2 years ago. I was with someone else at the time (also from WoW), but since we didn't work out, I chased her for over a year before she finally said yes. Now we are engaged

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, we broke up last month.. But I met her when I was still in school long ago, we were together for 9yrs.

Deleted
    Met her at a cafè / club where we both hung out much, not knowing of each other's existence at that time. One night 2 of her friends approached me and told me 'one of their friends' had an eye on me. Took a while to figure out which one, but we ended up dating, first kiss on the second date. Happy together now for 4 years and married for 1.