Quick gear question

Hello fellow SPs,

I have a quick question to ask. I got different answers from the 2 best SPs I know, so yeah -.-;

I have heroic morchok's chest and heroic tier13 HEALER legs; is it worth dropping those 2 items in favour of 2 LFR tier13 pieces? I'd get the 4p bonus if I did so; so essentially, what's better? 4p bonus or 230+ intellect and ~450 spirit?

Ty.

Quote Originally Posted by Klive View Post
    Hello fellow SPs,

I have a quick question to ask. I got different answers from the 2 best SPs I know, so yeah -.-;

I have heroic morchok's chest and heroic tier13 HEALER legs; is it worth dropping those 2 items in favour of 2 LFR tier13 pieces? I'd get the 4p bonus if I did so; so essentially, what's better? 4p bonus or 230+ intellect and ~450 spirit?

Ty.
    Depending on how your gear looks in terms of haste and mastery I would go with one of them as a offpiece and one as a LFR (assuming you have gloves, head and shoulder in t13 shadow).

The morchok chest + lfr shadow legs give you +9 haste and 252 Mastery + 1 red gem -1 yellow gem.
    The LFR chest (shadow) + healing HC legs gives you +251spirit + 1 red gem - 1 yellow gem

As you can see, the Morchok chest alternative is the better as you will gain "+10 in stats" and gain an extra red gem over a yellow one (50 int > 25 int + 25 haste/mastery).

I have probably totally missunderstood the whole topic though and it would be alot easier to help if you linked your armory so we could see your stats etc
    Last edited by eErike; 2012-04-19 at 07:09 PM. Reason: Doing math like a first grader <.<

10+ Year Old Account
    The tier13-4 set gives a pretty nice dps boost fr very limited time, but it's only needed in some places (spine, ultraxion if dps is a prob).. Switching 2 hc items for lfr items is a huge dps loss.

I'd use some kinda online site to check which gear gives you most dps... Dont really know which one is the best right now.

The answer is going to based on what your current gear is like. We would need an armory link or chardev to properly answer, though I would assume dropping 2x410->384 is probably not ideal dpswise.