Deleted

3 Screens what cables do i need

Hi, i got a radeon hd 6970 and there is 1 hdmi 2 different dvi and 1 display port on it. Can i do it like 1 hdmi and 2 dvi? Or will that not work, some ppl say you need adapter and some ppl say you dont :/

If you want to utilise three monitors, one of the connectors used from your graphics card need to be a DisplayPort.
    Meaning if you donot have a DisplayPort-monitor, then you will need an active DisplayPort->DVI adapter to make all three run.

Deleted
    I want to run them with eyefinity, and my monitors only has hdmi/vga. So i cant use like 1hdmi and 2dvi?

AFAIK the HDMI port on AMD cards is tied to one of the DVI ports, so you can't use them simultaneously. You have to use at least one DisplayPort output for eyefinity.

Deleted
    Yeah i know i have to use the displayport, but i also need an active adapter or something like that? I dont have miniDP i got Displayport and i cant find any active adapter for this :/

Deleted

Different card, but he's actually quite good to watch. explains about the eyfinity.

Speaking from personal experience, I do not recommend this particular setup, mainly due to the lack of support from the manufactures, you'll find allot of games not supporting such a high res, or that the FOV will be awfully zoomed. If you havn't bought any screens and simply interested I hope I've saved you allot of cash & time.
    Last edited by mmoc6edda12fdb; 2011-11-22 at 05:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fyndler View Post
    Yeah i know i have to use the displayport, but i also need an active adapter or something like that? I dont have miniDP i got Displayport and i cant find any active adapter for this :/
    You can't use 2dvi and 1hdmi unless you run an active adapter.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...dapter&x=0&y=0 like that one for instance. And VGA is a weak signal; I'd suggest getting better monitors