Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

How were you as a kid?

I thought I was normal until I recently found a video of me when I was 4 and still lived in Iraq 0.o God it's weird to see yourself and don't remember those things happening to you... I was playful but also a little weird sometimes. Here is a pic of me:

Don't laugh please. T_T

As a kid, what were you like? Also pics if possible.
    Last edited by mmoc13485c3c3f; 2011-11-22 at 05:54 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Uzi View Post
    I got a photo of myself eating dirt from a flowerpot.
    LOL, post it please.

EDIT: Oh shit, I am going to get banned for posting a pic that's too big. Overzealous modding ftw.

Deleted
    I was kind of a bad ass when I was a kid. I was always hanging around with older guys and mocking smaller kids (true story :<). Until, one day, I was mean to my neighbour, and my mom found out. She forced me to go to his house and apologize to gim. Never did anything mean to other kids since.

Note: This was when I was like, 5-6.

I was a freakin' pimp. I always convinced the girls in kindergarden to get naked when the care-taker wasn't looking.

I asked a girl to marry me when I was like 5. Her response was, now that I analyse it, way more mature than expected: " Do you honestly think you will recognise me when I'm 18? "

One of my first memories was of asking my dad what he was searching for through the house. He casually replied: " I'm looking for Yesterday. " Me, as a naive, helping child, offered to help him find this "Yesterday " . Was I disappoint...

I also recall seeing a boy eating a Nuga during autumn and crying out loud at my mother for not buying me ICECREAM aswell. ( Looked similar ! )

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    All my childhood pictures have been lost, thank god.

My parents where hippies, and I always looked so...errr. I hate Bright colors. /em hugs black velvet

I lived in Hawaii until I was almost three and just ran around naked or in a diaper as much as I could. Apparently any time there were puddles on the ground (which is common in Hawaii since it rains nearly every day) I would bend over and stick the top of my head in the water. All my kid pictures are a couple hours away at my parents house or I'd post a picture while I was doing it. I remember one specifically where I did that while wearing only a diaper. lol

Edit: I was a cute kid too. Big blue eyes and blonde hair. rather different than my dark brown hair and green eyes as an adult.

Deleted
    I was happy and joyful until my parents got divorced.
    Then I became angry and did everything opposite of what I was told.

Deleted
    I were absolutely horrible as a kid. I'd often get fits about most anything that didn't involve me getting what I wanted all the time and would let it all out on my mother. I'd hit her, bite her, kick her, throw shit at her, call her a bitch, whore, and anything else I could think of. Part from all that whenever I got really angry I would absolutely wreck shit, throw everything and anything around me, break whatever I got my hands at. Sadly I still have some of that in me when I get really angry :/ There's a hole in one of our doors here from my knuckle when I hit it a couple of years ago, though I'm better nowadays.. Actually calmed down around the time I hit puberty. Soooo from around age 4 to ~10 I were such a fucking brat. Oh, and 21 now and we love each other and laugh every day <3 Love you mom!

Edit; me as a kid! http://i.imgur.com/9wRyM.jpg
    Last edited by mmoc3f4462e78f; 2011-11-23 at 12:29 AM.

Deleted
    wasent good tbh..

mom alcoholic and now dead sadly enugh..

dad who wasent realy a dad..

now im sitting here playing wow and still got no life lol..

but yeah, i got my own music im making, and i got my GF that i love of my whole heart..

im happy!

Honestly, I was an ass.... I got into gangs and etc. Getting on the bus and punching kids in the face because someone dared me too but then my mom started to let my Dad see me (after keeping me away from him for 6-7 years) and everything changed. Looking at me now you wouldn't be able to tell that I used to act like that.

Terrible I know

Edit - I was also the biggest pimp then. It was always nice pulling girls off of my looks, cloths, car and what not lol.

I was a great kid. Unfortunately my personality was shaped around getting kids to stop picking on me. Really gets to me when I think about how happy my childhood was until about middle school when I caught the worst of it and had my innocence taken from me. I guess that's life though. Wasn't until an exgf left me shattered that I started piecing together what I wanted to be. What I wanted to do to be happy, and what I'd do to achieve it.

BABY ME!

Took me a while to get over my insecurities and the self created barriers that had been holding me back, but life is good. Good job, good health, lovely gf, great family, some great friends. Things couldn't really be better.

Me now!
    Last edited by Bathory; 2011-12-24 at 03:31 AM.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    I was a great kid. Unfortunately my personality was shaped around getting kids to stop picking on me. Really gets to me when I think about how happy my childhood was until about middle school when I caught the worst of it and had my innocence taken from me. I guess that's life though. Wasn't until an exgf left me shattered that I started piecing together what I wanted to be. What I wanted to do to be happy, and what I'd do to achieve it.

BABY ME!

Took me a while to get over my insecurities and the self created barriers that had been holding me back, but life is good. Good job, good health, lovely gf, great family, some great friends. Things couldn't really be better.

Me now!
    Hehe, cute as a kid! And awesome fro!

Damn.. thats a big ass afro :O

Eh. Depressed, lonely, quiet, lived on video games, father was always in a horrible mood and yelling, hit puberty younger than anyone else Skelington knew, sleeping problems, hate people...

All that fun whatnot.
    Last edited by Skelington; 2011-11-23 at 01:17 AM.

That was AFTER my haircut too. Hah :P

That was AFTER my haircut too. Hah :P
    Sick fro, but...
    How do you wear headphones?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Eh. Depressed, lonely, quiet, lived on video games, father was always in a horrible mood and yelling, hit puberty younger than anyone else Skelington knew, sleeping problems, hate people...

All that fun whatnot.
    Aw poor Skelngton.

---------- Post added 2011-11-23 at 02:23 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by laggspike View Post
    wasent good tbh..

mom alcoholic and now dead sadly enugh..

dad who wasent realy a dad..

now im sitting here playing wow and still got no life lol..

but yeah, i got my own music im making, and i got my GF that i love of my whole heart..

im happy!
    This breaks my heart a little. but your life is good now!
    Last edited by mmoc13485c3c3f; 2011-11-23 at 01:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gibbsy999 View Post
    Sick fro, but...
    How do you wear headphones?
    Very carefully!

I usually just keep my hair curly so it's not a problem with headphones. The fro is usually for a night out.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Smaller...

Very carefully!

I usually just keep my hair curly so it's not a problem with headphones. The fro is usually for a night out.
    Are you mixed? If so, why the hell doesn't my hair grow out like that ;o