SWTOR: Problems with Beta

Yo wazzup, I got beta key from Curse long before I realized that it was a cool game, so I didn't care about activating it. After watching Towiiliiees stream I wanted to try it, so i made a acc on swtor.com and went to curse to get my code again. it says "HERE IS YOU CODE: XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX. This Giveaway has Ended." So, i tried to suscribe on swtor.com (on the My Account --> Code Redemption) but when i entered the code it just said error and invalid code and such.. does this mean I cant play the beta with this key or what? thanks for anwsering me, Mr. Handsome!

Quote Originally Posted by pwntus95 View Post
    Yo wazzup, I got beta key from Curse long before I realized that it was a cool game, so I didn't care about activating it. After watching Towiiliiees stream I wanted to try it, so i made a acc on swtor.com and went to curse to get my code again. it says "HERE IS YOU CODE: XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX. This Giveaway has Ended." So, i tried to suscribe on swtor.com (on the My Account --> Code Redemption) but when i entered the code it just said error and invalid code and such.. does this mean I cant play the beta with this key or what? thanks for anwsering me, Mr. Handsome!
    wow... um.... ok

I would email customer support on swtor.com

Code expired... it was probably for last weekend (Nov 18-20) beta test... you are SOL.
    It's just a game.

Quote Originally Posted by Amgyn View Post
    Code expired... it was probably for last weekend (Nov 18-20) beta test... you are SOL.
    So, are you sure that it expired and it's just not a bug or something?

Deleted
    Let's hope servers will be strongg to be alright during tests..

The code was for this coming weekend (Nov 25-28). But not sure if they have expired or not. I didn't think they could expire, but maybe those codes being given out had a time limit on them. You can try asking customer support but if they are not accepting new codes I guess you are just too late, sorry to hear. Hopefully sometime after launch they start letting people do free trials. This really is a game you have to get your hands on to really enjoy.

Thanks for replies, just did a costumer support asking for help, saying that my beta key that I got from Curse.Com didn't work (and included the key). Hopefully the guy dosen't have enough time to look it up and just give me a beta

Pretty much said on the giveaway page that it had to be activated before the 18th.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are issues with the site right now. My guess is that they are dealing with tons of folks just like you, new betas, so I would highly suggest patience.

At least they are doing this today instead of Friday

---------- Post added 2011-11-22 at 02:04 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by arons4 View Post
    Pretty much said on the giveaway page that it had to be activated before the 18th.
    Likely this.
    I like sandwiches

You needed to confirm the key on SWTOR's website prior to end of day Nov 18th. After the 18th the unregistered keys expired.

Here's how getting a beta invite work if you got a key and weren't just invited. You had to go to the swtor web site log in and put in your key then last night they sent out invites to everyone who either registered their beta key or had already been told they were included. When you get the weekend invite you accept it then you get a another email with a link to download the game and what not.
    I played last weekend and then got a curse key and signed up to play this weekend and got the emails about it last night. So if you got a key and never bothered to go use it I think at this point you maybe out of luck. Based on what I have seen so far of the game I am really looking forward to the launch. They have clearly put A LOT of work into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobb View Post
    You needed to confirm the key on SWTOR's website prior to end of day Nov 18th. After the 18th the unregistered keys expired.
    It's this. Bolded just to make sure it's read as there is already misinformation here.