what day does the test actually start

I cant find anything that says wen the next beta event actually opens ive downloaded it and everything but i cant play

the day after thanksgiving, 10am PST.
    25th of november

not all will get into the first day.

just hope the server population bar shows up this weekend so everyone doesnt just flood sith names servers, or the first server on the list >.>(they fixed it but bugs happen), the email and page link in it tells you when the test starts aswell :/
    PlayStation suporter.
    fb_Scud / RPG-HAD

Quote Originally Posted by Trojan7evin View Post
    the day after thanksgiving, 10am PST.
    25th of november

not all will get into the first day.
    I actually believe it is 10am CST.

Quote Originally Posted by emidas View Post
    I actually believe it is 10am CST.
    I believe so, the last test was CST

Deleted
    they are staggering it apparently, sec I'll check email.

ah it was on my guild site, so not sure how accurate.

To simulate a launch environment, testers who have accepted new invites to weekend testing will gain testing access in staggered intervals based on when their invites were accepted. The first group of testers will be able to log on beginning on Friday morning (11/25) at 10:00AM CST (16:00 London, 17:00 Paris/Berlin). Then, Saturday and Sunday at 10:00 AM CST (16:00 London, 17:00 Paris/Berlin) the second and final waves of testers will gain access. Please watch your email for details about when your phase of testing begins. This will come in a separate email from your invite.

is what was posted. no idea where its from or if real.
    Last edited by mmoc47607dc526; 2011-11-22 at 09:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by harkonen View Post
    they are staggering it apparently, sec I'll check email.

They are staggering it in 24 hour intervals dependent on when you RSVP.

Keep in mind, the download was available super early monday morning, long long before email invites went out, so the people who opted in after the emails went out are probably not going to get in at 10am, but who knows?

Quote Originally Posted by durenas View Post
    Keep in mind, the download was available super early monday morning, long long before email invites went out, so the people who opted in after the emails went out are probably not going to get in at 10am, but who knows?
    Yeah, I'm happy that I made my SWTOR bookmark the tester site instead of the main site. Nothing like running into an RVSP option when I just wanted to browse the forums