I got an issue with territory.

It seems we are at a stand still on my server. So my guild, and this other guild have had a fight going on OC wise for a while, and we decided to terminate connection, and rp with them while not doing events. Sadly this lead to some of their people coming and joining us. One of these people was a former officer. This officer lead us to a new rp spot to call home IC, and we happily took it. Sadly it seems that we went on an IC trip for a week, and the opposing guild has showed up to take the keep. It turns out the officer had shown them our area, and they had been planning to take the keep we are using. To be honest if they hadn't done an offense that sadly I wasn't there for, we wouldn't have one of their officers joining us, and thus they wouldn't have lost their keep. We were first, and I believe they should respect that, and not act like children. I also feel though that if we have to, my guild should be the bigger person, and go to another keep.

I want your opinion though.

Deleted
    You can't really do something about it, maby talk about it but if they like u said act like children the best is then to move to a other spot without someone showing that spot else u will get the same problem again if they move there also.

Wait.. what game are we talking about?
    Obviously Blizzard needs to hire more Pirates to counter the growing Ninja threat.

Quote Originally Posted by sáfarie View Post
    You can't really do something about it, maby talk about it but if they like u said act like children the best is then to move to a other spot without someone showing that spot else u will get the same problem again if they move there also.
    Okie doe

You're going to have to talk to them about it if you want the territory. Your options are for you to let them have it and don't say or do anything, talk to them and arrange a timeshare, or talk them into letting you have it. The way things sound, though, is that the situation is rather volatile and they'd be prone to griefing your IC meetings or otherwise trying to ruin your immersion.

Hell, talk to the leader of the other guild leader in a steady manner and explain that while you had your difference OOCly, you now have an opportunity to work through it via RP and turn the whole ordeal into an RP-only thing. It might help mend the OOC fences, and you can take our your frustrations through carefully arranged IC adversarial storylines with the keep as your central driving focus.