Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KMad View Post
    The latter. I uninstalled before downloading the new build last Tuesday and mine is only 18.5 as well. There are a few new patch notes with today's maintenance, including that The Rescue is fixed yay! Nothing about crew windows for characters carried over from last build, which is my main concern, fingers still crossed for that one.
    And suddenly 90% of the general chat complains and questions are answered .

Quote Originally Posted by randomone05 View Post
    i really dont like the whole "u may get in friday. or sat. or sun." thing. i know what they are trying to accomplish, but if by my awesome luck i get in on sunday, only having 13hrs with the game is no where near enough time. and by no means is that a weekend test. i did RSVP monday during the day (before 4) so i hope to everything holy im in fridays batch.
    You'll at least get to see the latest build, which is a nice perk. Also it's a good time for me to see how a close-to-release version is going to play on my current computer build .. how will it respond to a hundred players running around, all doing different stuff?

Like you though, I do wish it was a more lengthy period.

They changed it now, so you will get in on either friday or saturday:

"We will be letting in testers in two major ‘waves’ to help us to simulate our Early Game Access plans. The first wave will be allowed access from Friday, November 25th at 10:00AM CST (4:00PM London, 5:00PM Paris/Berlin). This wave will contain the majority of our projected total number of testers for this weekend."

"The second wave will contain all of our remaining testers for this weekend, and will be allowed access from Saturday, November 26th at 10:00AM CST (4:00PM London, 5:00PM Paris/Berlin)."
    Last edited by Harnace; 2011-11-23 at 09:37 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok, dumb question, once you click on Respond Now, what else do you need to do? I've already downloaded and installed the client. Does anything else need to be done? Can't log into the SWTOR site as it is due to too much traffic.
    MLP Friendship Is Magic - Republic - The Harbinger
    The Madhi Legacy
    Slugfest - 55 Watchman Sentinel | Slugtrooper - 55 Gunnery Commando | Slugconsular - 55 Seer Consular | Slackfest - 55 Sharpshooter Gunslinger | Slugagent - 55 Marksmanship Sniper | Slugwarrior- 55 Annihilation Marauder | Slughunter- 55 Arsenal Mercenary | Slugsorcerer- 55 Lightning Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by Slugfest View Post
    Ok, dumb question, once you click on Respond Now, what else do you need to do? I've already downloaded and installed the client. Does anything else need to be done? Can't log into the SWTOR site as it is due to too much traffic.
    If you got the "you are confirmed to test SWTOR blabla.." email, then you just have to wait till friday/saturday :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanni View Post
    If you got the "you are confirmed to test SWTOR blabla.." email, then you just have to wait till friday/saturday :P
    Coolies, I have that particular e-mail, cheers mate!!!
    MLP Friendship Is Magic - Republic - The Harbinger
    The Madhi Legacy
    Slugfest - 55 Watchman Sentinel | Slugtrooper - 55 Gunnery Commando | Slugconsular - 55 Seer Consular | Slackfest - 55 Sharpshooter Gunslinger | Slugagent - 55 Marksmanship Sniper | Slugwarrior- 55 Annihilation Marauder | Slughunter- 55 Arsenal Mercenary | Slugsorcerer- 55 Lightning Sorcerer

10+ Year Old Account
    They changed it now, so you will get it on either friday or saturday - "We will be letting in testers in two major ‘waves’ to help us to simulate our Early Game Access plans. The first wave will be allowed access from Friday, November 25th at 10:00AM CST (4:00PM London, 5:00PM Paris/Berlin). This wave will contain the majority of our projected total number of testers for this weekend."

"The second wave will contain all of our remaining testers for this weekend, and will be allowed access from Saturday, November 26th at 10:00AM CST (4:00PM London, 5:00PM Paris/Berlin)."
    SR also stated in his tweets that the end of the test will be monday at 11:59PM. so...we get all day monday too! unless that was a typo on his part...

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Email notifications as to your slot are going out over the next twelve hours: https://twitter.com/#!/zak317/status/139441115974746112

[e] Weeee, just got mine for Friday!
    Last edited by Dakia; 2011-11-23 at 09:48 PM.

Deleted
    You might want to check your mail-box, I just got my "you can play at blabla" mail five minutes ago.
    (Yes, you get a second one after the "You are confirmed to test SW:TOR ... mail, with the exact date and time)

You might want to check your mail-box, I just got my "you can play at blabla" mail five minutes ago.
    Same here. Emails with exact starting dates are going out.

Also don't forget to create 5 security questions on your account, else you might not be able to login on friday/saturday

Anyone know if they still have different "phasing" like in Guild Wars to reduce zone load? I was in the first beta weekend as well as three others and am curious. Not to nitpick but that was the only thing in TOR I wasn't a fan of.

Quote Originally Posted by Lwa View Post
    Anyone know if they still have different "phasing" like in Guild Wars to reduce zone load? I was in the first beta weekend as well as three others and am curious. Not to nitpick but that was the only thing in TOR I wasn't a fan of.
    There is "instances" of zones, if you open up the map, in the down right side corner, there is a drop down box to change instance.

There is "instances" of zones, if you open up the map, in the down right side corner, there is a drop down box to change instance.
    Right, so they are still in? Last beta I was in was a month ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Azz-6oT08c

Quote Originally Posted by Lwa View Post
    Right, so they are still in? Last beta I was in was a month ago.
    They were in the previous beta build. Not sure if they are in this new one, have to check when the servers are back up.

I patched over last weekends build like an idiot, does anyone know which files are safe to delete sine my folders about 40gb

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mystik View Post
    I patched over last weekends build like an idiot, does anyone know which files are safe to delete sine my folders about 40gb
    uninstall and start from scratch is possible. will be a total of 18.5GB.

Deleted
    I got my email just now but it says the website is under maintenance so cant respond