Thread: Girl Gamer

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Verrayne View Post
    a) when sharon osborne said it was fabulous, i laughed really hard, because she is so right, that was a fabulous story
    b) the guy does not have a point, people laugh about men abusing women literally all. the. fucking. time. in fact since this is a video game board, there are famous games out there where you can have sex with a prostitute then run her over to kill her and get your money back, and guys love this crap and its the funniest thing in the world to them. but yeah, when women *finally* get to laugh at guy's expense for once, men get all shrill and indignant and they complain that THEY are the victims of sexism... yeah right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by herpderpslurp View Post
    b) the guy does not have a point, people laugh about men abusing women literally all. the. fucking. time. in fact since this is a video game board, there are famous games out there where you can have sex with a prostitute then run her over to kill her and get your money back, and guys love this crap and its the funniest thing in the world to them. but yeah, when women *finally* get to laugh at guy's expense for once, men get all shrill and indignant and they complain that THEY are the victims of sexism... yeah right.
    His point wasn't that no men laugh at the reverse situation, but that men wouldn't be allowed to laugh about it on daytime TV.

Herald of the Titans Snow White's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nirawen View Post
    His point wasn't that no men laugh at the reverse situation, but that men wouldn't be allowed to laugh about it on daytime TV.
    Women make less money than a man in the same position for no god damn reason.

So, yeah we're going to laugh when your junk gets maimed.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowWhiteWolf View Post

No, you don't. TV is actually one of the areas where women often make more money. Stop with the bullshit.

Herpderp is living in a fantasy world.
    Last edited by Fojos; 2011-11-23 at 12:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nirawen View Post
    probably not if some man bit off his wife's genitalia no, but that is mostly because it reminds people of a very current and serious worldwide problem (FGM). but if some story happened where some guy bit off his wife's nipple because he was mad she wouldnt divorce him, i can think of several comedy hosts that would use this as a joke.

in any case, when a guy is on youtube calling women "c*nts" (which is probably the most misogynist insult there is) because they are laughing about something he himself probably laughed about when he first heard about it, its pretty clear who the real sexist is...

10+ Year Old Account
    Someone who doesn't regularly play games is being filmed playing a game.

Has nothing to do with gender.

Close this thread.
    LoL Cause it doesn't have to do with gender? I think they would close it a lot faster if it WAS about gender.. It looks like she doesn't play many games, I could be wrong.. Point is look at her bobbing and weaving n jumping, it's funny! Don't you ever remember playing Mario?? You know damn well moving that controller up made you jump higher, lies, slander & blasphemy, if you don't.
    <~$~("The truth, is limitless in its range. If you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt.")~$~> L.F.

<~$~("The most hopelessly stupid man is he who is not aware he is wise.")~$~> I.A.

Quote Originally Posted by Fojos View Post
    No, you don't. TV is actually one of the areas where women often make more money. Stop with the bullshit.
    http://socyberty.com/people/hollywoo...p-paid-actors/

o rly, then isnt it odd that of the highest paid actors, only 2 are female?

Because television isn't only hollywood actors? Television as in shows and series. I can make an example of someone who has earned a ton more than anyone on that list, Oprah. She's both black and female (you know, both who are apparently being discriminated).
    Last edited by Fojos; 2011-11-23 at 12:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by spk View Post
    Hate my gender sometimes. Also her hair is too short and she needs some bangs.
    thats not cool. I have shorter hair then hers....

but so she moves with sonic? at least she is playing and not bitching.

Edit: ugh im not on my pc i forgot im not on my MMO (the bfs). but still...
    Last edited by Nethershock; 2011-11-23 at 12:47 PM.
    Grammar is important. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse & helping your uncle jack off a horse.

Deleted

by Mythili Kannan in People, March 31, 2009
    That says it all try get a more upto date one.

Deleted
    Why would someone embarrass his own girlfriend in front of a whole gaming community? O_O

But I'm glad that many already stated that this is not how girls in general play, thanks for that. Reminds me of having fun with stupid Wii games together with friends (male and female alike), though
    Last edited by mmoc9b4d2b49eb; 2011-11-23 at 12:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fojos View Post
    Because television is not hollywood? Television as in shows and series. I can make an example of someone who has earned a ton more than anyone on that list, Oprah. She's both black and female (you know, both who are apparently being discriminated).
    http://www.allvoices.com/contributed...-paid-tv-stars

"The following are actors and celebrities who are the highest paid in TV. They are Hugh Laurie, Charlie, Matt Lauer, Ryan Seacrest and Oprah Winfrey."

okay so 1 of the top 5 is a woman. that definitely proves that women on tv make more than men, i was so wrong. /sarcasm

in any case im done with this thread, ive made my point.

Quote Originally Posted by Zemin View Post
    That says it all try get a more upto date one.
    look for it yourself, the information is out there, and its highly unlikely that in the past 2 years females have miraculously started to earn as much as males in the tv industry.
    Last edited by herpderpslurp; 2011-11-23 at 12:50 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    Why would someone embarrass his own girlfriend in front of a whole gaming community? O_O
    If you're not in the gaming community, you don't care about the gaming community. As far as what they say, think, or do..
    <~$~("The truth, is limitless in its range. If you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt.")~$~> L.F.

<~$~("The most hopelessly stupid man is he who is not aware he is wise.")~$~> I.A.

Deleted
    Someone who doesn't regularly play games is being filmed playing a game.

Has nothing to do with gender.

Close this thread.
    Agreed. I game. My friends game. None of them act like that, nor did when they were new to gaming... I'm embarassed.

So the point of this is what?

That she is a girl who games? Old news is old, and frankly the entire OMG factor of this is over years ago.

Being a female myself, this frankly has me /facepalming, I feel it is uneeded and idiotic.

You should get her a Kinect, it might suit her more, she likes to jump :P

http://www.allvoices.com/contributed...-paid-tv-stars

"The following are actors and celebrities who are the highest paid in TV. They are Hugh Laurie, Charlie, Matt Lauer, Ryan Seacrest and Oprah Winfrey."

okay so 1 of the top 5 is a woman. that definitely proves that women on tv make more than men, i was so wrong. /sarcasm

in any case im done with this thread, ive made my point.

Maybe you should actually look through it. Both Opera and Judge Judy make a ton more than anyone else on that list. They're not even comparable. You can look up links all you want, but you should at least look for credible lists, lists that aren't made by idiots.

Deleted

No god damn reason huh? Atleast in Finland it's justified because of pregnancy. Women can get a job, get 12 of kids in a row and their employer is legally bound to keep the worker just because she is having 12 kids. There's a reason they get paid less and pregnancy is just one of them.

15+ Year Old Account

in any case, when a guy is on youtube calling women "c*nts" (which is probably the most misogynist insult there is) because they are laughing about something he himself probably laughed about when he first heard about it, its pretty clear who the real sexist is...
    So where you live men laugh at other men getting their penises chopped off? I would like to hear your train of thought on that one. By that logic women laugh and enjoy hearing that other women got their breasts/genitalia chopped off as well. What planet do you live on? The first time i heard of a man loosing his junk was in high school years ago, from TV, and i cringed involuntarily. Same as watching a dude get smacked in the groin with a bat on youtube.

These forums never disappoint, you always get to see crazy shit. I don't miss the TV propaganda news at all.
    "The best argument against democracy is a five minute scroll through twitter." - Winston Churchill

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    If women are so upset about being paid less why don't they spend more time in school or work harder instead of complaining and sitting on thier butts? I don't hear about women who are proactive about thier career. i only hear about women who complain a man get's paid more so it is sexist. men aren't even paid the same as other men.