Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewskee View Post
    Sweet, so meta will now be like boomkin form? We can just pop in and out of it at will.
    No, we have a resource that builds from our spells and is burned in meta

Quote Originally Posted by Penguin FTW View Post
    No, we have a resource that builds from our spells and is burned in meta
    Right I understand that, but looking at the new spell detail for meta, there is no cd and no duration.
    i9 9900K | Aorus Z390 Master | 32GB DDR4 | 2080 Ti | LG-UK650W

Because both are decided by the new resource instead of being set times.

10+ Year Old Account
    i forget where but in a real recent blue post they said that some of the tooltips are glithed and some abilities are not showing on the talent calculator altogether.

Quote Originally Posted by billtimbob View Post
    You are clearly failing to grasp how far 70 yards is.
    Show me where in the couple of lines of text we have for the ability where it says the 70 yards is the range on the teleport and not the range on how far away from yourself you can create your waypoints.

Look, I'm not saying you're wrong. I'm just saying we don't have enough info to say for sure. I really don't imagine we'll be able to set our waypoints on the opposite side of bg maps and use them like that, but I absolutely cannot look at the info we have and say with certainty.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewskee View Post
    Sweet, so meta will now be like boomkin form? We can just pop in and out of it at will.
    Hahah, that would be awesome and bad at the same time. I think.

Currently I'm really worried about Demonology being a little underpowered right now. Mastery giving 1% and stacking 0.1% per point ? Really ? What about Meta not giving the damage buff anymore, probably the damage buff comes from Demonic Fury upon activating Meta...
    Last edited by mmoc54c9892e8d; 2011-12-04 at 06:58 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    SF 30 sec CD, yay?
    Start trying to work out who deserves what, and before long you’ll spend the rest of your days weeping for each and every person in the world.

Deleted
    Just noticed Demonic Slash in demonology specialization.

"Metamorphosis: Demonic Slash
    While using Metamorphosis, your Shadow Bolt spell transforms into Demonic Slash.

Demonic Slash:
    Tears at the enemy, instantly dealing 1280 shadow damage."

Tears sounds like melee for me, I like this really .
    Last edited by mmoc628b11f6ac; 2011-12-08 at 04:55 PM.

I'unno, that's really vague

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    No, you are correct. Affliction uses UA and Corruption, Destruction has Immolate and Corruption, and Demonology has only Corruption when it comes to multi-dotting. The one minute duration of BoA and BoD effectively remove them from being considered a part of the 'normal' rotation against a single target putting them in with longer term cooldowns and such. When GC said the 'ideal' number of abilities a class should be using was 4; this is the result; a total gutting and dumbing down of the class.
    Actually, the tooltip for Immolate changed on the official calculator. It now says "Replaces Corruption."

It seems that destro will be a spec that is primarily nuke focused instead of a mix of DoTs and nukes.

^%&in FINALLY!
    Last edited by Xorn; 2011-12-08 at 10:32 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fantomexx View Post
    Just noticed Demonic Slash in demonology specialization.

"Metamorphosis: Demonic Slash
    While using Metamorphosis, your Shadow Bolt spell transforms into Demonic Slash.

Demonic Slash:
    Tears at the enemy, instantly dealing 1280 shadow damage."

Tears sounds like melee for me, I like this really .
    Seriously? You rolled a caster and now you want us to be a global capped melee class? GTFO and roll a DK. I honestly cannot believe they would think turning a slow casting ranged class into an instant spamming melee class wouldn't be regarded by those that play them as perhaps a little too much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Slow casting ranged spec. :P Destro is very rapid.
    Start trying to work out who deserves what, and before long you’ll spend the rest of your days weeping for each and every person in the world.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thaladhrun View Post
    Slow casting ranged spec. :P Destro is very rapid.
    Yeah that! 2am + RAEG will do that to a person

Also, unless you got your 4pc already, Destro still has that long old Soul Fire cast :P

Deleted
    Seriously? You rolled a caster and now you want us to be a global capped melee class? GTFO and roll a DK. I honestly cannot believe they would think turning a slow casting ranged class into an instant spamming melee class wouldn't be regarded by those that play them as perhaps a little too much.
    Yeah seriously. I would enjoy that. I really would like to see demonology be more viable in pvp (especially in arenas). Its just too much hard casting now. We´ll see what happens.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fantomexx View Post
    Yeah seriously. I would enjoy that. I really would like to see demonology be more viable in pvp (especially in arenas). Its just too much hard casting now. We´ll see what happens.
    So rather than look for a spec that plays how you would like to play, you take one that does the exact opposite and change it? Make sense.

You're getting pretty worked up over an assumption.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Deleted
    So rather than look for a spec that plays how you would like to play, you take one that does the exact opposite and change it? Make sense.
    No other spec or class have ultimate badass demon form.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well tbh to make demo the warlock's version of enhancement shaman is pretty retarded. It's a caster class geared on high passive survivability.

Deleted
    Meta cleave : Blocks Glances Misses

Would be fun

Deleted
    They've uploaded the MoP talent calculator, it's now giving numbers for Demonic Fury generation:
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/game/mis...-calculator#VZ!

Malefic Grasp, Meta: Demonic Slash, Incinerate and Unstable Embers are learned at level 42.
    Felguard is still for now a Demonology-only pet.