Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    BLADESTROOOOOORRRRMMMMMMMMMMM in moonkin

Quote Originally Posted by NouyDouy View Post
    now that i would love to see, time to petition blizzard me thinks

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroEdgeir View Post
    Guardians and Ferals will likely avoid placing it on most healer classes and caster classes, preferring to opt for the physical classes for the obvious synergy.
    I would be more then happy to get a hot which i could use in form so if i got a renew from priest i would definetly use it on cd. Because if they dont make some changes regarding threat generation i basically can dance after about a minute into combat, so spaming such a nice healing ability is definetly a good thing imho.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll cast it on a Feral druid so that I can get back some of the stuff that I'm losing as a Guardian.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Ghost Wolf so I can make my Worgen a full on dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikar View Post
    Boomkin: i would give it to a Warlock and get Dark Intend or to a mage and get crit buff or somthing
    Focus Magic is gone and Dark Intent is now a raid-wide 6% spell power buff. ._.

I was thinking pally wings for lifebloom
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

COH! More AOE heals

Moonkin ummm, Focus Magic perhaps or Mirror Images

Feral err... I duno melee stuff anymore
    ~ Never switching off the boss to kill adds and blinking into defile; the story of Swizzle.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinmaul
    Never tell the truth if it's going to make you look bad. You tell them you are an officer in Paragon and that you are fluent in Finnish. Then you can say you are used to long grinds and doing whatever it takes to ensure a big finish.

10+ Year Old Account
    Any of the other spells we lose as a druid. Only resto can revive, resto has a crappy downgraded version of barkskin, boomkins cannot cast any healing spell besides rejuv and HT, etc. :P I am not happy with the blizzard changes to druids...

(give us bloodlust with symbiosis)
    "Why of course the people don't want war…. But, after all… it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."

why would you want bloodlust when its a raidwide buff with a 10m cooldown?

Quote Originally Posted by Mrbleedinggums View Post
    Any of the other spells we lose as a druid. Only resto can revive, resto has a crappy downgraded version of barkskin, boomkins cannot cast any healing spell besides rejuv and HT, etc. :P I am not happy with the blizzard changes to druids...

(give us bloodlust with symbiosis)
    Out of curiosity, how do you see Ironbark as a downgraded version of barkskin? It's the exact same 20% damage taken decrease, but targettable instead of self only.

Quote Originally Posted by GatorAJ View Post
    Out of curiosity, how do you see Ironbark as a downgraded version of barkskin? It's the exact same 20% damage taken decrease, but targettable instead of self only.
    2 minute cooldown.

Unstable affliction for pvp YiiiR!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NouyDouy View Post
    I'd prefer KIIITTTYYSTOOOOOOORRRMMMMM!!!! MMMMMEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW!!!!