Final Build Check

Ok it has been about 4 years since my last build and wanting a few sets of eyes to make sure this is all set.

Budget: About a $1000 (not looking at with mail in rebates right now)
    Resolution: 1650x1050 or1920x1080
    Games / Settings Desired: Mainly WoW, SWTOR, BF3 for now. (would love to run on Max settings, Diablo 3 in the future)
    Other: I plan on doing some video editing (very light sony vegas pro). Also Video capture.
    Parts that can be reused: Right now just my hard drives, going to wait for a possible drop in prices.

PSU: OCZ ModXStream Pro 700W Modular $90
    Heatsink: COOLER MASTER Hyper 212 Plus $26
    MB: ASRock Z68 Extreme3 Gen3 LGA 1155 $125
    GPU: EVGA SuperClocked 01G-P3-1563-AR GeForce GTX 560 Ti (Fermi) 1GB $250
    CPU: Intel Core i5-2500K Sandy Bridge 3.3GHz (3.7GHz Turbo Boost) $224
    Memory: G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 $45
    Bluray: SAMSUNG Black 12X BD-ROM 16X DVD-/+R 48X CD-ROM SATA Internal Blu-ray Combo $53

Now the last part is my case. My current system has an Antec Nine Hundred Black Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case but my 1 big issue with it is my GPU(EVGA 260 Core 216) is almost sitting in the hard drive bay area. I looked at the dimentions of 560TI and it should be about an inch shorter than my current GPU. Do you think it would be worth going to a full size case instead? I just want things to be able to breath and keep cool, my current housing is not the best about keeping a good ambient tempature (its hot or cold depending on outside). So for the case here it is: Either another Antec Nine Hundred Black Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case $100 or COOLER MASTER HAF 932 Advanced Full sized case $150.

Sorry no links, not cool enough to post them yet.
    Last edited by deathshero; 2011-11-23 at 03:50 PM.

Keep the current case, GTX560ti will run cooler than GTX260, and since it's inch shorter there shouldn't be any space issues.

Oh, and btw.. Consumer version of Sony Vegas costs only about $40, you don't need to pirate the professional version for cutting game videos.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

Nice. I really liked the antec one but the size was my huge worry. Cable management was a bit tough, but I always have an issue with that.

On the sony vegas, the risk vs reward to pirate it is not worth it imo...but at my last job I was given some very nice software toys(also why there is no OS cost in this).

Look like a very solid build. I'd also keep the case you have now, the Antec 900 is a fine case so there's no sense in upgrading if you don't need to. And as vesse said, the temps should be fine. Also, a lot of people don't realize just how big a full tower really is so I'd stick with what you have :P