Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

disc doesnt get renew

this really bites into the our mitigation from a pvp stand point. i like disc pvp healing because i could get cced all day and still have bubble up, prayer of mending bouncing around, and renew ticking on people. now that part of the mitigation is gone it screams cc that dude like we do to the holy pally and he cant do a thing. what do you guys think.
    You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish.

Deleted
    Those ability lists are not complete for any class, take anything you see there with a gigantic grain of salt.

For example shadow currently doesn't have Mind Blast listed.

Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Totemanic View Post
    Those ability lists are not complete for any class, take anything you see there with a gigantic grain of salt.

For example shadow currently doesn't have Mind Blast listed.
    good point, sir. but i will continue to whine! no mind spike from what i can see either

disc is also missing fade trololol maybe they just effed it up really bad
    Last edited by DiscoGhost; 2011-11-23 at 06:26 PM.
    You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish.

Deleted
    Well, right now it takes around 3 full renews to get from 60% health to 100% unspeced and with no glyph. So make it 20% stronger and it's still kinda crap. Unless they'll make it much stronger in MoP I don't really mind loosing it.

priest also don't have Prayer of Healing anymore. lol
    the talent builds are incomplete, which is anoying. No clue, if no renew for disc is intended or a mistake. who nows.
    Its anoying getting faulty information. I'd prefer if they wait a bit longer but then release reliable information. but lets wait, there will still be a lot of changes i expect.
    They will have to rebalance our healingspecs, if they really intend to delete some healing spells for ither holy or disc. (renew, heal, binding heal, DH, nova[lol])

Deleted
    It's a preview. I don't think we'll see the beta before spring… speculating is fun, but complaining about things not even in planning stage is simply supid. Wait.

15+ Year Old Account
    Other topics + all the information has not been released = Closed.