Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makronette View Post
    Holy crap Oblivion for £7.49 D:
    Oblivion was £5 last week and the Super edition £7.50

Why is Black Ops still $30 even on a sale? Shouldn't it be like $2 by now? Oh, right, it's Activision and their baby.

Deleted
    i can hear my wallet crying again it hates steam sale time, i abuse it.

Quote Originally Posted by Merrena View Post
    Why is Black Ops still $30 even on a sale? Shouldn't it be like $2 by now? Oh, right, it's Activision and their baby.
    This is what crossed my mind ><

Though I am not a shooter fan so I couldn't care less :P
    ◕ ‿ ◕ uguu~

Deleted
    whats orcs must die like? looks interesting for £2.99 is it worth buying?

Quote Originally Posted by Twisted Spirit View Post
    Oblivion was £5 last week and the Super edition £7.50
    Darn it, oh well :<
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by Mkalafut View Post
    Lol Steam has it now =(
    Steam is like a gold digger, it likes you only for your money. And then it gives you hours of entertainment.

So it's nothing like a gold-digger.

I was going somewhere with this, but I forgot. For all we know, Steam took that too, in addition to my money.
    LoLtumblr |
    derpderpderp

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    whats orcs must die like? looks interesting for £2.99 is it worth buying?
    totally!
    ◕ ‿ ◕ uguu~

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Merrena View Post
    Activsion pretty much NEVER lowers the prices of there CoD games until it has been out for at least 2 years on Steam and even then they don´t even lower it.
    Its just recently that Mw2 was lowered down to 30$ from the original 59.99$.
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.

good thing im already gonna be occupied with Skyrim for a while and will be able to resist buying more games this time around
    Battlemaster Ralamus (retired rogue)

Quote Originally Posted by Riathy View Post
    totally!
    I never really thought of buying it... but I just did.

Quote Originally Posted by Horrify View Post
    You may have to do a little extra reading to know what's happening in the story but you'll be alright. I did the same thing earlier this year and it was fine.

EDIT: ME1 is on sale too so you may as well just pick that up as well.
    See I did that with the god of war series. I had never played em and in anticipation of GoW3, I went out and got the remastered collectors pack that had GoW1 and 2. The problem was after playing 1 and 2 back to back I was so burned out on GoW I never picked up 3. Still to this day havent played it

Long story short, I will probobly not play ME1, but I am def. interested in 2, just didnt know how it would be if I just jumped into 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Typhron View Post
    Steam is like a gold digger, it likes you only for your money. And then it gives you hours of entertainment.

So it's nothing like a gold-digger.

I was going somewhere with this, but I forgot. For all we know, Steam took that too, in addition to my money.
    Huh what? I was too busy buying 50 games for 50$. What were you saying? XD

---------- Post added 2011-11-23 at 08:25 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Torched View Post
    Activsion pretty much NEVER lowers the prices of there CoD games until it has been out for at least 2 years on Steam and even then they don´t even lower it.
    Its just recently that Mw2 was lowered down to 30$ from the original 59.99$.
    Activision is the single largest company of money grubbing whores out there. You surprised? lol

If anything, I need to get Orcs Must Die. The demo had me captivated for a while.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just bought Orcs Must Die and The Oddboxx

Quote Originally Posted by Ralamus View Post
    good thing im already gonna be occupied with Skyrim for a while and will be able to resist buying more games this time around
    That's what you think... we all know it doesn't work that way.
    ◕ ‿ ◕ uguu~

Quote Originally Posted by Riathy View Post
    That's what you think... we all know it doesn't work that way.
    Too true ~_~

Dungeon Defenders looks interesting (I like the art style pretty much)... do you people recommend it? I didn't like LoL really much (mostly because of the controls and view, but DD seems to be 3rd person, not isometric or however you call it).

Just bought orcs must die!, garry's mod, and terraria.
    I still have an extra 100+ of spending money, bring it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Ford
    Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably why few engage in it.
    This explains a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by reckoner04 View Post
    Dungeon Defenders looks interesting (I like the art style pretty much)... do you people recommend it? I didn't like LoL really much (mostly because of the controls and view, but DD seems to be 3rd person, not isometric or however you call it).
    Can recommend it! (100+ hours played!) Also get Orc must die! Similar games to some extend however one is single player other has multiplayer.

Both excellent games.
    ◕ ‿ ◕ uguu~