Download the game

Hey,
    I cannot download the game , why is that?

Deleted
    Maybe if you told is some more information somebody could help?

Go to www.swtor.com/tester page and click the download button, if it's not there.. Wait abit, swtor.com is messed up atm.

haha sry, im kinda tired of this!

Well I got the mail, and I clicked ''Download'' and I did download a smaaaall client, and suddently it came a icon on my desktop, and when I clicked on that I couldnt log in at all, dunno why?
    And several of my friends are alredy downloading the full client, didnt get a proper explanation how they did it so, im kinda confused!

Quote Originally Posted by veteran View Post
    haha sry, im kinda tired of this!

Well I got the mail, and I clicked ''Download'' and I did download a smaaaall client, and suddently it came a icon on my desktop, and when I clicked on that I couldnt log in at all, dunno why?
    And several of my friends are alredy downloading the full client, didnt get a proper explanation how they did it so, im kinda confused!
    What does it say when you try to log in?

There is currently no active subscription on this account . Activate your account.

Do u need to log into that thingie to download the bigger client?

That small file is the launcher. When the launcher is open it should download and install the client. All I did was run the launcher and it started downloading. Look at the bottom of the launcher while its open it should have a download/install progess bar. I may have had to login before it started to download, I cannot recall.

Well, I open the launcher and nothing happens, try to log in but gets denied!
    Also, are u supposed to write something in the Seqret question bar? Couse I cant remember I typed and seqret answer questions and such

Deleted
    There is currently no active subscription on this account . Activate your account.

Do u need to log into that thingie to download the bigger client?
    Based on what you are saying you, your account has not been selected for BETA testing... maybe the login/account servers are under going some sort of maintenance at the moment? Personally I suggest just wait it out and try again soon.

---------- Post added 2011-11-23 at 09:52 PM ----------

Well, I open the launcher and nothing happens, try to log in but gets denied!
    Also, are u supposed to write something in the Seqret question bar? Couse I cant remember I typed and seqret answer questions and such
    *Responsed as I answered previous*

Yes you need to type in the answer..

well, I got 2 mails, one that i was accepting for beta, and one later that I got confirmed for beta so thats not the problem ?

Well, im 99% I didnt do any SQ Q/A couse ive tested them all also and none work.

well, I got 2 mails, one that i was accepting for beta, and one later that I got confirmed for beta so thats not the problem ?

Well, im 99% I didnt do any SQ Q/A couse ive tested them all also and none work.
    This might be helpful - http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=641893

I think this means you are a weekend beta tester and since its not the weekend you do not have an "Active sub"

Quote Originally Posted by WarFalcon1 View Post
    I think this means you are a weekend beta tester and since its not the weekend you do not have an "Active sub"
    Even weekend testers should be able to login to the client but the "play" button should be grayed out :P

even tho i had written the 3 secreted questions it prompted me to do it again
    had to write the 3 secret questions again and put in new answers.
    then when i tried to log in i had to answer one of the three questions. After that it let me download the nice
    20 ish gig patch

Maybe that is the problem?

Quote Originally Posted by exceed82 View Post
    even tho i had written the 3 secreted questions it prompted me to do it again
    had to write the 3 secret questions again and put in new answers.
    then when i tried to log in i had to answer one of the three questions. After that it let me download the nice
    20 ish gig patch

Maybe that is the problem?
    If you've managed to get to the large download, you're fine until Friday when your account will be capable of logging into play.
    D3 - Aggs 60 Barbarian | Paladin | Warlock | Shaman | Death Knight | Warrior |

If you've completed the 20 gig, you're done until the date mentioned on your testing email.

Deleted
    Slightly off topic, but how big is the download? I had a 1GB video, main assets 10GB file, now it's downloading a 4.5GB English assets file...

Quote Originally Posted by Boatking View Post
    Slightly off topic, but how big is the download? I had a 1GB video, main assets 10GB file, now it's downloading a 4.5GB English assets file...
    It's about 20 gigs, IIRC.