Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

anyone else get there date for weekend beta?

mine is set for November 25th this friday

ALSO THIS TESTING IS ONLY SET FOR THE WEEKEND IS WILL EITHER END ON MONDAY OR TUESDAY NOT FORSURE
    Last edited by Trojan7evin; 2011-11-24 at 07:50 AM.

Nope, and I RSVPed Sunday evening at 11:35PM PST...I better get in early :3
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    ...because being black means you can't be racist only prejudice.
    ...black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed.
    Did you just compare slavery to the holocaust? Don't compare them. The holocaust lasted 4 years while slavery lasted for well over 200 years at least in the US FYI

Deleted
    Yes sir, Friday for me also.

Aren't they all for this friday...? That's when mine starts.

Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post
    nah some will get theres saying saturday, or sunday... while us lucky few get the friday all weekend beta

How can you tell? I've gotten several emails but haven't found a day or time yet

Mine just says 'Weekend'.

Looked all over for a date or time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yup got my confirmation for friday as well.
    "Didn't we have some fun...though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'No way' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'......that was great"

Quote Originally Posted by Coro View Post
    How can you tell? I've gotten several emails but haven't found a day or time yet
    There will be an email specifically telling you what day/time you start.
    I got friday 10:00 CST.

Yeah just got that e-mail saying my time started on Friday. Course I had to highlight the e-mail with my cursor to see it.

There's a post about this on the tester forums:

"Hello everyone! We are excited to have you joining us for Beta Testing Weekend! We can’t wait to get you all into the test. If you have not yet downloaded the game client, please visit www.swtor.com/tester to begin your download.

We will be letting in testers in two major ‘waves’ to help us to simulate our Early Game Access plans. The first wave will be allowed access from Friday, November 25th at 10:00AM CST (4:00PM London, 5:00PM Paris/Berlin). This wave will contain the majority of our projected total number of testers for this weekend.

The second wave will contain all of our remaining testers for this weekend, and will be allowed access from Saturday, November 26th at 10:00AM CST (4:00PM London, 5:00PM Paris/Berlin)."

They're sending out the e-mails that tell you whether you get in on friday or saturday right now, though it's going to take a long time to get to everyone so don't worry. Whether you're getting in on friday or saturday seems to be determined based on how fast you RSVP'd after the testing became available. The e-mails aren't however going out in that order so you can still expect to get in on friday even though you haven't gotten an e-mail yet, just as long as you RSVP'd early.
    Last edited by Ozires; 2011-11-23 at 10:39 PM.

MainTankasin - Consular/Inquisitor Tanking

I've got mine, yeah.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post
    No, they are for several waves - on friday saturday and sunday. The testing ends on monday for all of them, though, so those who aren't lucky get less playtime.

10+ Year Old Account
    just got mine, I'm in for friday
    Monk, I need a monk!!!

Ty for the clarification Ozires. Someone on MMO let me know about the invites even before e-mails went out, RSVPd Monday, so I hope I get in on Friday. Even though ive been in 1 weekend beta already :P
    Gold selling site spam is an important part of our eco system.

You see, there are currently to many puppies and kittens on this world.
    Every time a Goldseller spams his advertisement on the mmo-champion site, a puppy dies.
    Every time you ignore these threads and don't report them, a kitten dies.

Seems like all the Friday testers received their email today. So I'm guessing all of us who didn't received it yet are Saturdays...bah.

10+ Year Old Account
    lost somewhere in the corn fields of middle America
    No, they are for several waves - on friday saturday and sunday. The testing ends on monday for all of them, though, so those who aren't lucky get less playtime.
    It has nothing to do with luck. They are doing a test run of the staged access for early access and there aren't several waves as first implied there are only two. You will get in on either Friday or Sat and its based on the time and date you confirmed your beta invite.

As for the beta start time got mine today at 4pm

Got an email at 1:30 pst saying im on the Sat morning start.
    Im just here till SWTOR launch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Weerra View Post
    I've got mine, yeah.

sunday is no longer a issue. its just fri/sat. check SR's twitter for the deets.

saturday 10am cst for me