Thread: MoP changes

MoP changes

Dark Intent has been changed and is now a raid wide 6% spell power buff lasting 1 hour. Instant. 30 yard range.

That makes me a happy shadow priest.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'd rather the old one, this prob does not stack with the other source of sp buffs.
    Sig by Safhira

Quote Originally Posted by Lucapa View Post
    Dark Intent has been changed and is now a raid wide 6% spell power buff lasting 1 hour. Instant. 30 yard range.
    If intellect will no longer increase the size of mana pools, then why don't they just express this buff as intellect again?

10+ Year Old Account
    This is actually rather upsetting. I hope we see some sort of buff as compensation. :/
    Stelmaria | Phantasien

Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
    I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.

Everything will be rebalanced for MoP anyways, it's just one extremely annoying buff gone.

I'm actually short of torn with the healing changes. Shadow is left with just Flash Heal and Holy Nova. I'm torn because with the huge health pools our self heals were weak to begin with but they were nice to have. Hopefully they will address the lack of DP and MB. Prior to this they had said MB would be changed to have no CD and would work off shadow orbs, which will have no cap. You build up the shadow orbs and then "dump" them with MB several times in a row. It sounded like a promising change.
    Cooler Master HAF X : Intel Core i7 2600K @ 4.7GHz : Corsair A70 cooler : 8GB DDR3 1600MHz Corsair Vengeance LP : ASUS P8Z68 V-PRO/Gen3 : EVGA GTX GTX 670 FTW SIG2

Quote Originally Posted by underdogba View Post
    If intellect will no longer increase the size of mana pools, then why don't they just express this buff as intellect again?
    Because Intellect still gives crit. Because 6% scales, whereas +X intellect can't. And we already get +5% intellect scaling from Kings.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~