10+ Year Old Account

Enhance shaman LF aus HC raiding guild

G'day, Enhancement shaman Looking for hardcore australian raiding guild

My progression in normal mode is 2/8 due to my current guild being half friends / half derps, after wiping on zon'ozz an unbearable amount I stepped down from an officer position and have decided to look for a guild more my stride, that being one which is aiming to push hardmodes and wipe on hard content not a casual carebear brigade who wont tell someone they need to improve because its mean.

I am currently on thaurissan, tho I am willing to xfer should the guild be what im looking for. If a guild is looking for a very consistant melee dps in terms of attendance and damage I can and will do both.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Krruul/simple
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/133346/ I am Krruul in the logs

I used to raid very hardcore in bc/wrath and just want to get back to raiding with people who put in the effort so everyone gets nice things instead of being lazy sh*ts and wanting to be carried by others.
    10/25 man guilds either is fine. Also i completely fund my own enchants / gems etc. I have no expectations of freebies.

Contact me on Krruul on thaurissan drop me a mail or on this site if you want to chat further and bombard me with questions

Thanks for taking the time to read my post
    Last edited by Kruul; 2011-12-07 at 05:07 PM.

<Raiders of the Lost Ark> is recruiting

A warm greeting to the Citizens of Caelestrasz.
    [Raiders of the Lost Ark] is a Level 19 social guild (almost 20! we'll be there in a day or two) that also raids.

Weekly Prizes: Pets! Gold! Run in one of the first seven 5-man challenges with 2 or more Guildies and get 100g!
    Extra Perks: Gems, Enchants, Guild Repairs for all levels, members and ranks, crafted gear.
    Low-Level Perks: I'll tank solo runs for lowbie toons, doing full clears up to Cata Normals.
    Raid Perks: We drop Seafood Magnifique and Battle Cauldrons (flasks) every raid. Just show up & be on time.

We are 8/8 in normal DS10 and we like to do old school raids as well - for personal & guild achievements, as well as transmorg gear.

We raid DS10 on Wednesday and Thursday at 8:30pm to 10:30pm. If we down Deathwing on the first night, we usually try to do an old school raid on the 2nd night. If you are invited and you accept - please show up on time. That's all we ask.

We lost some raiders (Diablo is a powerful mistress and Star Wars mmo is still interesting some people) and looking to fill up the Core Raid Team.
    We need the following to join the Guild and reliably turn up for raids:
    2 healers (preferably 1 Druid and 1 Priest)
    1 Melee DPS with Tank OS (DS10 only has 2 or 3 of boss fights that need 2 tanks)
    Misc DPS (both Ranged and Melee) as we're trying other Guildies on the Raid Team and will continue to fine-tune the exact combination until it's in balance.

All Guild Members can issue a Guild Invite - just look for us and whisper.