Just got invited for testing, downloaded the game? only 24mb

I clicked on download now, a 24mb .exe installed on my computer.

I clicked on it and it said install, etc...

How can this be the entire file of starwars? Shouldnt it be 6-20gig, and not 24mb?

My testsing starts on the 26th,

Looking for a casual weekend raiding guild - pref AU times for working people><

You have to hit Play, or whatever, and actually log in with your e-mail address and password to download the game itself.
    Once you go troll, you never reroll. -heard on cynicalbrit.com. Epic.

It's just the installer, the client itself is much larger.

Won't let me log in

You used your username/password for swtor.com to login, correct?

If it doesn't let you on, look above, near the top, and may be a red box that says something about additional security, with a link.

Click that link, go make 5 security questions, AND THEN you can login to get the download going.

Wait had to set some mother names or something ><

downloading a movie 1.68gigs to go

The game is only 24mbs! It's some new technology, man!
    Shuttle of Illidan

Quote Originally Posted by Gooricy View Post
    Wait had to set some mother names or something ><

downloading a movie 1.68gigs to go
    THat would be secondary security for now, until the authenticator keys become available. Not the best, but it will have to do.

Yeah, it's gonna be several hours for the whole download, most likely, buddy. Take your computer off sleep mode, and put yourself in one, yourself.
    Once you go troll, you never reroll. -heard on cynicalbrit.com. Epic.

I only have a 50gig download limit a month, cant spend 50% of that on a beta

The whole available download is about 17GB's. But you won't be able to complete the download until Friday

I'll restart the download later. Can't play until the 26th anyhow.

it was over 20gb for me

Deleted
    `this is mandness

Deleted
    This is actually 2011.

I can't get on the beta, even though I've downloaded and installed it, the play button is just greyed out. Not too bothered though, as the reviews about the beta have been rather terrible.