Lightbulb "finally my turn to ask OT for girl advice"

So I really wanna ask this girl out, but I keep having a hard time going trough with it, I see this girl once a week at my work place, we have lunch together for about 25 mins and I know thats when I should ask her out, since its just the two of us then, and for the rest of the day she is surrounded by 3-4 other peoples. I don´t got her facebook or her number yet, weve just met about 5 times now, had lunch 3 times, she lives in a town about 20 min away from me, there are resturants, bowling, cinema, go carts, paintball and ect activites to ask her out to, but I can´t seem to pull those balls up and just say the few words >.<

help me OT :d

She is 18 and I am 20, if that helps with the process somehow =P
    Last edited by Bigsteaks; 2011-11-24 at 07:36 AM.

Do you have lunch together, like chatting with each other, or do you have lunch together like you are sitting in the corner watching her?

Seriously though, if you two are talking during lunch, just use the conversation to segway into asking her on a date. Don't make a big deal out of it, just be calm and confident. If she mentions a new movie coming out she wanted to see, you should suggest maybe you two could go see it together. The most important thing is to be yourself.

The longer you wait the less chance you got, take life by the balls and do it next time you are alone with her

Quote Originally Posted by Redriot View Post
    Do you have lunch together, like chatting with each other, or do you have lunch together like you are sitting in the corner watching her?

Seriously though, if you two are talking during lunch, just use the conversation to segway into asking her on a date. Don't make a big deal out of it, just be calm and confident. If she mentions a new movie coming out she wanted to see, you should suggest maybe you two could go see it together. The most important thing is to be yourself.
    hehe, we´re chatting with each other during lunch yea, but I find its me that is usually starting the topics we talk about, she is really eager once Ive started a topic and jumps right in, but like the movie idea is great and all, but I cant picture her bringing that up, never know tho =P

---------- Post added 2011-11-24 at 08:43 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardedOne View Post
    The longer you wait the less chance you got, take life by the balls and do it next time you are alone with her
    Yea, thats how I usually think until I´m sitting there >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Bigsteaks View Post
    hehe, we´re chatting with each other during lunch yea, but I find its me that is usually starting the topics we talk about, she is really eager once Ive started a topic and jumps right in, but like the movie idea is great and all, but I cant picture her bringing that up, never know tho =P
    The hardest part in asking her out will be breaking the ice. You don't want to be awkward about it. If you are talking about how something in the world is bother you, you don't want to be all "Hey, lets go out". Try to make a natural transition. Ultimately, you want both of you to feel comfortable with the situation. Once you get it out there, it will go a lot better. Honestly though, what's the worst that can happen? She can say no, but if you never ask her then you won't have a chance for that 'yes;.

Deleted
    Try finding out if she's interessted in you,That'll boost your selfesteem enough to get the balls to ask her out!
    It's no written science to women language ,you kinda have to go on the feel!
    Is she nervous around you?Can she maintain eyecontact?Is she playing with her cellphone or pencille or hair ,stuff like that!
    Im not going into basics since you most likely know how to reproduce and how to attract a female(Normal human survival instinct ^^ )
    But ye that would be my tip to build your "balls" up

Ask her out like a boss. If shes says no its the same result as not asking.

Man up, if your sat there just chatting away, wait for a break in the convo and just ask her to do something the weekend. Decide beforehand a lot of women don't like indecision.

Be confident. Women are like snakes, we can sense fear You may be nervous and all that, but suck it up, we don't necessarily like someone who isn't confident enough in themselves and what they have to offer us. Don't be awkward when you ask her out, but don't kick yourself in the ass for missing an opportunity either. If you even remotely have a whim that a certain time in your conversation is the right time to ask her out, do it!

"Did you hear about the latest tax increase proposal?".
    "WILL YOU GO OUT WITH ME?!"
    No.

"No, but I'd like to tax dat ass later /wink."
    Not if you ever want to talk to her again.

"Have you seen the new Immortals movie?"
    "No, I thought about it but haven't gone"
    "Would you like to go see it with me this weekend?"
    Yes.

"I'd rather go see the new Twilight Movie!"
    Run.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Pants View Post
    "No, but I'd like to tax dat ass later /wink."
    Not if you ever want to talk to her again.
    I lol'd
    10 chars.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Pants View Post
    "I'd rather go see the new Twilight Movie!"
    Run.
    Listen to this woman she speaks the truth!

Deleted
    Hey, I was thinking... Would you like to go to dinner/paintball/whatever with me?

It's literally that easy. You'll see. Once those words are spoken for the first time, you'll never think twice about it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigsteaks View Post
    OP, you are on an MMO forum asking for dating advice. Do bear this in mind when considering anyone's advice, including mine.

The movie idea is actually pretty terrible, when you think about it. You like chatting with her - and she likes chatting with you, or she wouldn't respond to your topics of conversation. It does not make sense, therefore, that your first date should involve sitting in silence for two hours.

My advice (see disclaimer above) is that you simply tell her that you like chatting with her, and ask if maybe you could meet outside of work to carry on the conversation. It's a natural extension of what you're already doing, so she's more likely to say yes. Once you've got her there you can admit that you kind of hope it'll turn into a date. If she wants that, you're away. If she doesn't, then don't go emo on her - just remember that she likes you even if she doesn't like you. You may not have a girlfriend, but you still have a friend. Ditch the romantic aspirations and enjoy spending time with her; it'll help you become more confident with women.

Quote Originally Posted by Glimpse View Post
    Ask her out like a boss. If shes says no its the same result as not asking.
    This. There is no other advice. Don't beat around the bush, don't be corny. Be yourself, and just ask. LIKE A BOSS.