Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gouky View Post
    I can't believe they doing same recoloring shit blizzard is doing, don't screw up the gear omfg.
    My thoughts exactly. Same gear, different colors...very disheartening.

It also greatly annoys me that in every video I've seen, your character is covered in this...white sheen. It makes everything look like it's shrink-wrapped in plastic.

Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    My thoughts exactly. Same gear, different colors...very disheartening.

It also greatly annoys me that in every video I've seen, your character is covered in this...white sheen. It makes everything look like it's shrink-wrapped in plastic.
    There is an option to change the colour of gear to match that of your chest, it seems this guy has that on, as one of the Jedi hoods later changes colour when he puts the chest on.

The gear is far more detailed, and there is a huge selection that looks good and specific to if you're a trooper or whatever - far higher selection than WoW originally had, and with you being able to Mod items, you can, right from the start, wear what you want.

ah nevermind
    Last edited by DenniZ; 2011-11-25 at 10:44 AM. Reason: nvm

When you say Mod items you mean i need good piece of gear to change its stats to some item i like for looks?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    It amazes me how many people think the KKK came up with the pointed hood look on their own. Because it's not like they got the idea from the Spanish Roman Catholic church or anything. Nah, that's just crazy talk!
    That's just how society works. Same deal with public displays of the swastika being illegal in scores of countries since WW2 despite the fact the symbol has arguably been around for 3000 years.
    Undefined animosity is a device of the spineless, the means of a fool.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    It makes everything look like it's shrink-wrapped in plastic.
    They are more valuable when still in their original packaging.

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    Exactly this.

How long until we see a guild called "No One Expects The Sith Inquisition!"?
    I'm surprised no one has been saying "The Knights Who Say SI" yet.
    Probably because my humor is rubbish. :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    I'm surprised no one has been saying "The Knights Who Say SI" yet.
    Probably because my humor is rubbish. :P
    I'm just waiting for the moment my infiltrator gets to say "We should build a giant wooden Bantha"

Quote Originally Posted by Seanali View Post
    When you say Mod items you mean i need good piece of gear to change its stats to some item i like for looks?
    Just like KOTOR I/II there are items out there that have mod slots, and these mods make the items stats. So if you loved how a piece of gear looked and it was one of these moddable pieces you could just hang onto it and then upgrade the mods in it to make it an endgame piece of epic quality gear. A great a fun mechanic that I know people will love.

I might as well make another video showing off mods more. If you look at my channel (http://www.youtube.com/user/Teliopas?feature=mhee) and the class videos which I wont post links to the videos themselves in this thread because people might see them as spoilers. Each one at one point or another I get a moddable weapon and take the time to put in the first additional mod provided with the weapon.

wow, these are incredibly ugly, all of them.
    starter gear from the first 20 levels looks so much better, which makes me believe they are just placeholder graphics