Beta black screen

So I was all excited for the beta weekend. Tried logging in about 5 mins ago and I was greeted with a black screen, I could hear sound fx from the UI but couldnt see anything. Im running a ATI HD6950 with are the latest drivers afaik(checking now). I was wondering if anyone else has come across this issue? if so how did you fix it?

ETA: Before you ask my computer is more than capable of playing this and most other games on ultra.

Edit: It was due to my drivers. If a mod would be so kind to delete this thread.
    Last edited by Evil Inside; 2011-11-25 at 04:27 PM.

Deleted
    Please do not delete, was very helpfull. I had the same problem and found no answers on the offical website, thanks!

15+ Year Old Account
    Beh, my "play button" is still grey. so i cannot say anything :/
    step into everything will gief ya nothing, mon

Yes I had this and driver's needed updating hopefully it will fix I will know once its installed

Lightning. It flashes bright, then... fades away. It can't protect. It only destroys

Deleted
    Have you re-launched the launcher lol? I had the same problem, I didnt want to close the launcher as I may not get logged in again but it worked fine and play button lit up!

Also black screen

Also having this problem. (Bosanac ako možeš da mi kažeš kako konkretno da rešim problem?)

10+ Year Old Account
    I also have a black screen

Played the beta for a month earlier this year and had no such problem. Nothing in the forums.

I also have an ATI HD.

------------

Theres a post about it on the costumer service section, update drivers.... doh

Yeah its a driver issue.

All the European servers are packed, went for the one with the smallest queue time, and im still 1023 in line.
    Last edited by Bikni; 2011-11-26 at 06:08 PM.
    “The church says the earth is flat, but I know that it is round, for I have seen the shadow on the moon, and I have more faith in a shadow than in the church”

-Ferdinand Magellan (1480 – 1521)

Update your drivers guys and it should work.

update gfx drivers as above said. or read the stickies on the beta forums